WHEN TO IMPEACH?

I think it is a big bunch of BS that started with a fake dossier paid for by HRC and pushed by the Obumer administration and his corrupt DOJ, and top FBI officials. It is part of the resistance. I hope it leads to convictions of the DEMs involved.

The mainstream media is pushing the democrap agenda. Nadler and the dems will continue their investigations just to keep the narrative alive. Meanwhile they are getting nothing done. Look at the border crisis. They will hurt America just to make sure it doesn't look like Trump is doing good. But against all that Trump is still doing good.

If there is ever another democrat president I hope the republicans do the same. Meanwhile the republicans need to get more judges and other officials in place.

Things about politics both here at home and abroad that make me wonder if any of them a really care about the country they serve. Or they just want to be in control of the people to support their egos. The much bally who'd report does not seem to have produced the smoking gun the Democrat's were hoping for. The pro Democrat's social media sites are really grasping at straws now to find stuff in the report that supports them You can't impeach someone for not actually knowing stuff you would think he would know about how his own country works. I should not be but I'm still surprised what the Republicans will put up with to hold on to power. It seems even pro Trump people admit Fox News is not main stream media. 2020 is going to be one of the most vicious elections ever. I have not really seen a serious Democrat contender yet. And I really doubt anyone will take a run at President Trump so as not to be the man who lost the White House in case the Republicans don't win.

Things about politics both here at home and abroad that make me wonder if any of them a really care about the country they serve. Or they just want to be in control of the people to support their egos. The much bally who'd report does not seem to have produced the smoking gun the Democrat's were hoping for. The pro Democrat's social media sites are really grasping at straws now to find stuff in the report that supports them You can't impeach someone for not actually knowing stuff you would think he would know about how his own country works. I should not be but I'm still surprised what the Republicans will put up with to hold on to power. It seems even pro Trump people admit Fox News is not main stream media. 2020 is going to be one of the most vicious elections ever. I have not really seen a serious Democrat contender yet. And I really doubt anyone will take a run at President Trump so as not to be the man who lost the White House in case the Republicans don't win.
With all the democrats running for the office just the democrat primary/debates to choose a nominee will be crazy. Not sure if they all will just bash Trump or start bashing each other.

With all the democrats running for the office just the democrat primary/debates to choose a nominee will be crazy. Not sure if they all will just bash Trump or start bashing each other.

They will bash Trump but the quest for power is primal with (all) politicians. They will tear each other to shreds. I find all election cycles entertaining, it annoys my wife greatly.

not trued.. BUTTGIG.... THE GAY mayor is running:thumbsup: 37 or 38 years old.... PUUUURfect…....

The democrats always want to change the rules when they lose. Now they want to a popular vote which means NY and Ca. would determine who the president is from now on. Also they are changing the district's in cities to give the dems an advantage.

You need an ID for most things here in the US but now the dems do not want it required for voting. That is absurd.

Sadly we have our own problems up here with our current state of government. Our government seems to want to make all the other countries great other than our own.

The democrats always want to change the rules when they lose. Now they want to a popular vote which means NY and Ca. would determine who the president is from now on. Also they are changing the district's in cities to give the dems an advantage.

You need an ID for most things here in the US but now the dems do not want it required for voting. That is absurd.
That's nuts.....!No ID to vote...just wow!

The truth is that Trump is not too smart on the political process. However, he did NOT Collude with the Russians and he did NOT Obstruct (even though he almost tried to and his staff kept him from doing it).

NOW, CAN WE GO AFTER THE REAL CRIMINALS? As in Hillary's email server?

Pie.jpg

It's sad when a report comes out that basically says the President is not perfect but he is not a criminal and half the country loses its collective Sh!t. I really disliked Obama but I always hoped he would be a good leader. Now it is looking more likely that his administration knew about, and possibly supported, the questionable activity of the FBI, DOJ, etc.

Back