When things are good

cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Paid in full, banner is on the main page and all is good.

...double post

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149663689 -->

Daniel has treated me very good on several dealings with him. Always has explained things very clearly to me, and spent extra time with me to make sure I was happy with everything - that is very nice.

Daniel, I haven't chatted with you in a few months & and still waiting on doing the NOS kit...scratch that...going turbo, so you saved me some hard earned cash.

Now, I know everyone has different experience's with people, but as I've stated Daniel is a stand up guy in my book...examples.

1) Needed some new wheels...he got me a set of CZ's at way below cost, and they came Overnight to me for no Extra Charge! Thats not making money on his end there people.

2)Had a set of stock 05LE wheels - I wanted cash..Daniel set up a deal with another member to trade my wheels for a set of wheels daniel had, that the other member wanted, and Daniel paid me before he even got the wheels from the other member...Thats prety trusting in my book.

3) Wanted to build a NOS system...daniel spent lots of phone time with me in attempts to build a kit for me. Well Daniel moved his business I was told from a couple of my pals, so I put it on the back-burner until he had time. Never did I get a PM saying...Hey, I spent all that phone time with you..Buy this system now...nope, nothing like that...infact I wish he would have pressured the sale a little more a few months back...but Daniel is not that sorta guy.

4)Daniel doesnt play the frickin game of undercutting the other forum sponsors by a few bucks to take business away from other guys trying to make a living. If you want to buy from the lowest priced guy...than he will tell ya straight up...go do business with them, if he can't get close to their price.

5)I've called Daniel and even though he was on the phone with another customer, he carries on 2 phone conversations at 1 time...trying to please his customers & not making either guy feel like they are not important.

6)Man, can't say enough about the customer service...Daniel really does give a damn if your happy with your purchase. Maybe Daniel's only fault is possibly paying too much attention to the customer at times, and gets caught up with trying to please his customers, and overlooks things like what was mentioned above.

Anyhow, take my comments/ opinions as you wish. I have nothing to hide, sell, or gain by posting what I did. Glad things have been resolved & now I have to work more Overtime so I can buy more Busa parts...Peace.

John

Darn Double posts - Board has been acting up again on me.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149664087 -->

Daniel has treated me very good on several dealings with him. Always has explained things very clearly to me, and spent extra time with me to make sure I was happy with everything - that is very nice.

Daniel, I haven't chatted with you in a few months & and still waiting on doing the NOS kit...scratch that...going turbo, so you saved me some hard earned cash.

Now, I know everyone has different experience's with people, but as I've stated Daniel is a stand up guy in my book...examples.

1) Needed some new wheels...he got me a set of CZ's at way below cost, and they came Overnight to me for no Extra Charge! Thats not making money on his end there people.

2)Had a set of stock 05LE wheels - I wanted cash..Daniel set up a deal with another member to trade my wheels for a set of wheels daniel had, that the other member wanted, and Daniel paid me before he even got the wheels from the other member...Thats prety trusting in my book.

3) Wanted to build a NOS system...daniel spent lots of phone time with me in attempts to build a kit for me. Well Daniel moved his business I was told from a couple of my pals, so I put it on the back-burner until he had time. Never did I get a PM saying...Hey, I spent all that phone time with you..Buy this system now...nope, nothing like that...infact I wish he would have pressured the sale a little more a few months back...but Daniel is not that sorta guy.

4)Daniel doesnt play the frickin game of undercutting the other forum sponsors by a few bucks to take business away from other guys trying to make a living. If you want to buy from the lowest priced guy...than he will tell ya straight up...go do business with them, if he can't get close to their price.

5)I've called Daniel and even though he was on the phone with another customer, he carries on 2 phone conversations at 1 time...trying to please his customers & not making either guy feel like they are not important.

6)Man, can't say enough about the customer service...Daniel really does give a damn if your happy with your purchase. Maybe Daniel's only fault is possibly paying too much attention to the customer at times, and gets caught up with trying to please his customers, and overlooks things like what was mentioned above.

Anyhow, take my comments/ opinions as you wish. I have nothing to hide, sell, or gain by posting what I did. Glad things have been resolved & now I have to work more Overtime so I can buy more Busa parts...Peace.

John
Things are sometimes overlooked for the smallest reason,still not an excuse but glad it worked out...

Valium,These words you took your time to type is why i do what I do.Buy parts from whereever you like and as cheap as possible and see if you get the feelings like valium did here..I do what i do cause I love it,not to get rich,but remember i gotta make a living also..I'm not some guy who sits at a desk with no bills to pay,i gotta make everyone happy to say the least...

I love a happy ending : Cue Smurf theme Music
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149814442 -->

Back