When things are good

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We try really hard to make sure that we keep good sponsors on the site that work with us and the members of the site. You have surely seen names come and go and I want you to know the great ones and the ones that haven't worked out so well too. Charles from StreetNtrack is awesome to work with, he answers my emails late at night and always responds to emails.... I appreciate his willingness to help.....

I was contacted back in January from Cloud Nine Motorsports wanting to advertise on the site... I agreed and the deal was for a 50.00 item per month for raffles... Feb, March, April, nothing produced to raffle. I took the banner off the site and of course I immediately get contacted to work it out. I reluctantly put the banner back up on the promise that a great product had been ordered and received and they only needed to ship it to me, that was 11 days ago and nothing has been received.... You judge if you want to do business with this company, I cant even call them a sponsor because they never gave us anything to offer to you......... It bothers me to have to put garbage like this up on the site but if I'm getting the run around I can only imagine what goes on with others.

I dont want this to sound too one sided so here is a copy of the email thread..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: cloudninemtrspts@aol.com [mailto:cloudninemtrspts@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:11 PM
To: captain@hayabusa.org
Subject: Re: Item #55555 - Notification of Payment Received from Cloud Nine Motorsports (CloudNineMtrspts@aol.com)

product is in hand send me a address and i will send items for you to post raffles for...

-----Original Message-----
To: cloudninemtrspts@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 16 May 2006 23
baaa.gif
41 -0500
Subject: RE: Item #55555 - Notification of Payment Received from Cloud Nine Motorsports (CloudNineMtrspts@aol.com)

Its been a month to the day, whats the scoop? I have folks that are wanting your space......

This is ridiculas, we are on month 5. I think that I have bent over backwards to accomodate your new business but I cannot continue to supplement your marketing. Surely you are making money on the site.... Let's just stop waiting on the product and you can send me 250.00 to get caught up and then you can send monthly after that..

Doug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: Item #55555 - Notification of Payment Received from Cloud Nine Motorsports (CloudNineMtrspts@aol.com)

Doug,I haven't forgotten you.I paid for the part to be sent to me but it is on order till april 17th.It is a new cf exhaust heat guard for the busa(it protects from the black marks left on your exhaust from boot rubbers),that was just released by carbon fiber works.I can send you some cash now if you need that till the part comes in..I'm not jacking you around,just don't have control of when the part ships...lmk what you want me to do.

Sent: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22
eyes.gif
01 -0500
Subject: RE: Item #55555 - Notification of Payment Received from Cloud Nine Motorsports (CloudNineMtrspts@aol.com)

Well here we are April 12th, 3 months after I put the banner up and I still haven't received anything from you. I am taking your banner off the site and won't be putting it back up. I see that I have been sending many opportunities to you over the past several months so you win.

Doug

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:03 PM

Okay what if it would cost $150,would that cover me for 3 months?

Sent: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18
grim.gif
20 -0600

Tell ya what we can do... You provide one good item (Something that would cost a member at least 50.00 if they purchased it from you) a month for a raffle... and I will put you a banner on one of the forums...

Let me know

Doug

CAp

Witholding my opinion until all matters appear settled.

Dan, you need to come on over and clear this up. Soon.

kick them to the curb if there messin with you cap then ya know they aint going to care about us little guys thats just my 02 cents or buck fifty or something like tha t:D

no banner till they make it right. which to me means paying for services already rendered, it is in their best interest to make it right because bad publicity is 100x's worse than no publicity.

I'm like Pac and will reserve my opinion, but this thing MUST BE MADE RIGHT. No doubt about it!!

Sounds like Cap gave em plenty of opps.

Enough is enough and they still owe you for the time their banner was on the org.

I know of one member who has had both kinds of dealings with them. One awesome, one still pending...

Your the Boss Cap.

I will wait to see what happens before judgeing them but, I would give them to much longer Cap. You have been patient enough with them and I would pull the plug on them in a day or so and not look back.

Daniel is as standup as they come,I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

Wasnt Daniel a friend of Cache?

I thought Daniel offered Cache a job once. also helped him with the Busa thing?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

To all members of this board ,I apologize life has it's hand on me and no time really for me to handle my business here.I will ask capt. to please post his paypal addy and I will send payment over today and will ship items i have here to cover future payments.I have ordered several items only for them to be on B/O for months at a time and to finally just get them has made me look like a villian,you must understand how this business works before you condone my efforts...We are  not a sit at our desk company,we operate a mrtar shop to and things get hectic at times and then your personal life plays into it too...My phone is on 24/7 and I always answer it,I sometimes miss emails and pm's and maybe days sometime before i can check them..Again please accept my apologies and if you know someone that has an issue with us,don't play us out on the board pick up the phone and call,the net is a funny place where people have forgotten how to pick up a phone and make a call.Here is my # and it's always on.503-381-8187...someone post capt's paypal and i will send payment to clear this up asap.Thanks

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149101760 -->

I know of one member who has had both kinds of dealings with them. One awesome, one still pending...

Your the Boss Cap.
Please let me know about this as i have no clue of what your referencing...Thanks and it will get handled.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149101789 -->

To all members of this board ,I apologize life has it's hand on me and no time really for me to handle my business here.I will ask capt. to please post his paypal addy and I will send payment over today and will ship items i have here to cover future payments.I have ordered several items only for them to be on B/O for months at a time and to finally just get them has made me look like a villian,you must understand how this business works before you condone my efforts...We are  not a sit at our desk company,we operate a mrtar shop to and things get hectic at times and then your personal life plays into it too...My phone is on 24/7 and I always answer it,I sometimes miss emails and pm's and maybe days sometime before i can check them..Again please accept my apologies and if you know someone that has an issue with us,don't play us out on the board pick up the phone and call,the net is a funny place where people have forgotten how to pick up a phone and make a call.Here is my # and it's always on.503-381-8187...someone post capt's paypal and i will send payment to clear this up asap.Thanks
Very honorable Daniel. That's the reason that I reserved to make any judgement calls on ya. I've dealt with Daniel and he has been a stand-up guy in my book. After reading all the posts, I figured that he had some type of logical explanation as to what was going on. I'm just hoping this thing is resovlved in an amicable manner.

Money sent.Captain if you choose to display our banner again,we thank you and if not it has been our pleasure to serve the members and visitors of this board...Thanks Daniel

Back