When not riding your 'Busa.....

El Diabro

Registered
...do you get goose bumps throughout the day thinking about getting home from work and taking it out for a ride???

Or is that just me?

Me too. Makes me wish I had woke up early enough to get warm clothes on and ride it in. Maybe tomorrow :please:

'eh, no...I just drive my other toy :D

I am ready for spring though; think I'll pull Caesar out tomorrow in fact...

...do you get goose bumps throughout the day thinking about getting home from work and taking it out for a ride???

Or is that just me?

Nope! it's my only means of transport now so I ride everyday regardless of weather conditions.

When I ride her to work I park her in the warehouse where I can keep an eye on her, Kills me everytime I walk by her, Shes Beckening Come on lets go

what's your other toy?

Tess :thumbsup:

sm_sideview_edit.jpg

Or is that just me?

Nope not just you! I look forward to riding to work, when it isnt cold.... and cant wait to get back on the busa or the 1k to go home! And yes I see other bikes while I am on the road for work... and go...only a few more hours before I get on mine!:thumbsup:

I get all happy and tingly when I have not ridden my bike in several days. When my bike was done for almost 2 weeks waiting for parts to come in and I had to ride my dads Honda Shadow 750, I just hated it. It had no power and was not fun to ride at all.

Back