When does EENIE MEENIE MINEE MOE not work?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was deciding what to eat tonight... Narrowed it down to Hamburger Helper... But which one? Crunchy Taco, Lasagna, or Philly Cheese Steak?

Well, when faced with a tough decision, you turn to science... YEP! I used the scientific method of EENIE MEENIE MINEE MOE!! All is good in Philly Cheese Steak land!
super.gif

Philly Cheese Steak? Haven't tried that one. Kids love the Lasagne...perhaps I'll try a new one soon!

Thanks, Ben!

(omslaw @ Feb. 14 2007,17:07) Philly Cheese Steak?  Haven't tried that one.  Kids love the Lasagne...perhaps I'll try a new one soon!

Thanks, Ben!
The Cheese Steak is AWESOME! I just do NOT suggest the little onion thingies they provide to sprinkle on it. Gry, nasty, and don't taste like onions to me...

I guess that means I'll hafta chop up a fresh onion and add it!

Thanks for the tip!

- My daughters LOVE onions! (so do I). My wife hates it! She said that no boys are gonna come around them.

I told her my master plan is already working!
tounge.gif

Tonight eat the cheese steak. Tomorrow go to the store and get a can of chili, fritos and shredded cheese and make yourself a frito pie.

We made those the other night....man I forgot how good those are.

I concur. In a world where deadlines, stress, decisions, and their potentially damaging outcomes rule our lives, resorting to the standard of "eenie meenie minie mo" is simply a means of releaving oneself from the extra burden and stress of decision making. Also to assist an overdrawn mind are tools like:

- flipping a coin
- bottle spinning
- dart throwing
- spinning of the paper list followed by eyes closed finger pointing

Although initially percieved as a childs game, the practice of E.M.M.M [or "EM" for short] is quickly becoming a stable in the emotionally intelligent business environment. Soon, major decisions that were previously left to thousands of hours of tabulating computations in spread sheets will be reduced to a simple 2 minute EM session by upper management.

Good call Yammer. Take a load off AND enjoy the variety of "chance"! Beats doing the same thing over and over and over and over....

(WWJD @ Feb. 14 2007,17:43) I concur.  In a world where deadlines, stress, decisions, and their potentially damaging outcomes rule our lives, resorting to the standard of "eenie meenie minie mo" is simply a means of releaving oneself from the extra burden and stress of decision making.  Also to assist an overdrawn mind are tools like:

- flipping a coin
- bottle spinning
- dart throwing

Although initially percieved as a childs game, the practice of E.M.M.M [or "EM" for short] is quickly becoming a stable in the emotionally intelligent business environment.  Soon, major decisions that were previously left to thousands of hours of tabulating computations in spread sheets will be reduced to a simple 2 minute EM session by upper management.

Good call Yammer.   Take a load off AND enjoy the variety of "chance"!  Beats doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
WOO HOO!!! I did something Right!

Right?
rock.gif

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 14 2007,17:22) Tonight eat the cheese steak.   Tomorrow go to the store and get a can of chili, fritos and shredded cheese and make yourself a frito pie.

We made those the other night....man I forgot how good those are.
Sounds good. Gonna have to try it...

(WWJD @ Feb. 14 2007,14:43) I concur. In a world where deadlines, stress, decisions, and their potentially damaging outcomes rule our lives, resorting to the standard of "eenie meenie minie mo" is simply a means of releaving oneself from the extra burden and stress of decision making. Also to assist an overdrawn mind are tools like:

- flipping a coin
- bottle spinning
- dart throwing

Although initially percieved as a childs game, the practice of E.M.M.M [or "EM" for short] is quickly becoming a stable in the emotionally intelligent business environment. Soon, major decisions that were previously left to thousands of hours of tabulating computations in spread sheets will be reduced to a simple 2 minute EM session by upper management.

Good call Yammer. Take a load off AND enjoy the variety of "chance"! Beats doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
You mean I could have just been flipping coins? Dayum, all this time wasted on decision...
laugh.gif

Back