Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Never too old.

Votes: 69 90.8%

• Total voters
never too old...as long as you are having fun......you are good to go:beerchug:

YOU'RE TOO OLD WHEN YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR HOVER-ROUND TO THE TRACK!:rofl::rofl:

but seriously- thats a question that cant be answered objectively- it all depends on the person...i've known some eighty-somethin year olds that were in better physical/mental shape than i am... and i'm in pretty good shape! (physically, at least:laugh:)

LOL :laugh:

Looking at the poll, I'm still in. Let's see if someone is gonna spoil that for me. ???

Those who love to ride, ride till we can't ride anymore.... we get old our body isn't what it used to be,so we adjust the bike to go beyond what ever is keeping us from riding.

lsl risers.jpeg

some time injuries try to prevent us from riding but our mind body and soul still wants to ride, so we keep adjusting some more.

side wheels.jpg

All great must come to and end if you are living without doing what you love, you really aren't living at all. :beerchug:

lsl risers.jpeg

side wheels.jpg

I would love to know what crumb snatchers voted for 40 thru 45:moon:
When you cant get on the bike and pull da trigger,thats when your too old:laugh:

Never too old. Age has little to do with it. I am... wait, I don't remember...

Hold on, let me run to the bike... Brake is on the right, and clutch is on the left, right? I think I am good. :rofl:

As long as you still have the itch to open that throttle up more than the radar gun likes to allow, how can you be tool old for the track~?~

Hell,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm to old to ride but to dumb to quit.

I suppose I'll ride until I no longer get those "Deer in the headlights" look from the youngsters when I take off my helmet! :beerchug:

Youre never too old to ride in the senior class.
Just make sure your handicap placard is properly displayed :)

A side note: At the recent track day, I saw a guy riding in on Can-Am Spider (a trike with two wheels up front) visiting someone. A wheelchair was strapped to his trike.

Later on, I saw him in the wheelchair just chilling with friends.

He wanted to ride, and found a way to do it. Great respect for people like that.

One of the safety riders at my first trackday at hpt was a greyhair. I don't know how old he said he was but he wasn't a young guy and he was fast as hell. Just saying. Oh, and here's a pic of me cause I like to show em. (sorry its not on my busa)

DSC_0424 edit 2.jpg

Back