Wheels

karnage

Registered
What do you guys think of these Carrozzeria wheels??They are really light and come complete with bearings,chrome cush drive, spacers and carriers.Price is right with a high gloss polish that is powdercoated.Thinking of these for a x-mas present to myself if I can save up that much by then.

I couldnt figure how to get the picture off the site.They are real nice looking and if I can figure out how to post them.

Cant see them.They are very nice and much lighter than chromed billet wheels which is what I like.Less weight not more.

who knows the weight of stock wheels, and these aftermarket ones. and what they cost. busa's could stand to lose a few lbs...

3868834622_3b524507e1_o.jpg

The front is like 7 lbs and the rear is 13 lbs I think.When you chrome the stock ones they get heavy and if you buy chrome billets, they are even heavier from what I am told.I really like these wheels.Hurry up x-mas.

Last edited:
I'd love a set so if you have a spare set in the garage just ship them to my addy :laugh: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're talking about saving 5 or 6 pounds both wheels and paying 4K or more. Now I understand that if I was in competition and every once mattered it would be different. But the truth for me is ; I need to lose about 80 or 90 pounds and keep the factory stuff. But that's just me :laugh:

Wheels are un-sprung weight, helps alot more to save 5 pounds on your wheels than say an exhaust which is spring weight. But I do laugh at the civic owners with cf hoods that could stand to lose that weight in the gut.

What do you guys think of these Carrozzeria wheels??They are really light and come complete with bearings,chrome cush drive, spacers and carriers.Price is right with a high gloss polish that is powdercoated.Thinking of these for a x-mas present to myself if I can save up that much by then.

I love mine. I've had them for a little over two years now and I've never had any issues with them.:thumbsup:

I love mine. I've had them for a little over two years now and I've never had any issues with them.:thumbsup:

X2

I had them for almost two years now and no issues or whatsoever. Just came home from 2,000+ miles trip (Cali, Oregon, Washington) on it - works flawless.

:thumbsup:

ow8.jpg

ow22.jpg

ow23.jpg

ow26.jpg

^ x 2 :cheerleader: - and opt for the ceramic bearings,really transforms the bike!:bowdown: Takes a couple rides to get used to it.I had to re-adjust the suspension(soften) to account for the lighter weight.:beerchug:

Brocks BST set for the Gen II 1895 front 21 something for the rear. Roughly 4K. I wonder about changing tires ?

Back