• I wheelie every second time I ride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wheelie once a week

• I wheelie once a month

• I never wheelie

• I'm a newbie but will be wheelieing soon.

• Other....explain below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm just out for a trip around the block, to get my FIX. I just burn some rubber and go thru a couple of gears and go home.
If I'm out for a RIDE. I wheelie quite a bit, when traffic allows it. :super:

Since i lowered the bike mine will not wheelie as easy have to work at it :sad:

not sure if i like it that way or not ? :rock:

I ride lots of wheelie's...Even though Higg doesn't believe it...

If I am just riding around the block, I normally only wheelie about 20 times. Otherwise, I wheelie alot. Practice makes perfect, right?

:cool:

The Ripper

I DONT PULL TRICKS ON THE BUSA. I WOULD BE SO PISSED IF I WRECKED/LAYED IT OVER DO SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. BOTTOM LINE IT IS NOT WORTH IT IN MY OPINION.:angry: :mad:

i try to get at least one good wheelie in per trip,otherwise i feel bad;gotta let the bike have fun.i,of course don't like wheelies,but i sacrifice for the sake of the bike/rider relationship.ohh!..i did like the one i ACCIDENTLY pulled shifting into 3rd at 100mph the other day(the bike musta been showing off for our new girlie passenger friend)i had nothing to do with it;i swear

I used to wheelie at least once everytime I went out, but now when I am out running Lilah...I just cannot bring myself to keep pulling wheelies. It's just not good for her ya know. I mean during the first couple of weeks I was doing a lot of wheelies. Now though, Very rarely...I just want to take care of her, so she will take care of me. I dunno, I fell in Love?

I am thinking about buying an older SV650 or CBR F4 to strip down and make into a stunt bike...Give me something to thrash...But not my Baby...

I used to wheelie at least once everytime I went out, but now when I am out running Lilah...I just cannot bring myself to keep pulling wheelies.  It's just not good for her ya know.  I mean during the first couple of weeks I was doing a lot of wheelies.  Now though, Very rarely...I just want to take care of her, so she will take care of me.  I dunno, I fell in Love?

I am thinking about buying an older SV650 or CBR F4 to strip down and make into a stunt bike...Give me something to thrash...But not my Baby...
I'd like to eventually learn to wheelie a sport bike, too. I done it on my dirt and dual purpose bikes growing up but never on a street bike on the street. Don't want to learn on the busa though. Can't stand the thought of droppin' 'er doin' something stupid like that. I also thought about gettin' a cheap used 600 to play around and learn on. Wouldn't care if I decked it as long as I didn't get hurt. :D

I'm a fan of front up riding........but I deffinately understand where Rev, and Bullet are coming from........I always think of the possibility of dumping my bike. :sad:

I'm about to lower my 'busa so that I am not tempted to wheelie any more. I do wheelies all the time. (just in first gear) But before I crash trying to find the balance point, I'm gonna lower it and be happy with the wheelies I have done!

I'm about to lower my 'busa so that I am not tempted to wheelie any more.  I do wheelies all the time.  (just in first gear)  But before I crash trying to find the balance point, I'm gonna lower it and be happy with the wheelies I have done!
I've made the front end *VERY* light a few times but as far as I know the front tire hasn't left the ground. I also plan to lower my busa. It'd be fine with me if the front tire never leaves the ground without a pit stand under it. ;)

I used to wheelie at least once everytime I went out, but now when I am out running Lilah...I just cannot bring myself to keep pulling wheelies.  It's just not good for her ya know.  I mean during the first couple of weeks I was doing a lot of wheelies.  Now though, Very rarely...I just want to take care of her, so she will take care of me.  I dunno, I fell in Love?

sounds like your married and we are talkin' about sex bro!

I'm about to lower my 'busa so that I am not tempted to wheelie any more.  I do wheelies all the time.  (just in first gear)  But before I crash trying to find the balance point, I'm gonna lower it and be happy with the wheelies I have done!
I've made the front end *VERY* light a few times but as far as I know the front tire hasn't left the ground. I also plan to lower my busa. It'd be fine with me if the front tire never leaves the ground without a pit stand under it.  ;)
you'll know the first time the tire really leaves the ground... Remeber that the forks have some play, and then... Even the tire has a little give in it before it picks up. You will know when you come back down. Believe me... You will know. And then my friend... You will be addicted!

Use caution and may the 'busa force be with you, V.

I like both wheels on the ground... If the front comes up now and again, well, so be it. Bunny hopped my old ST1100 once in traffic. The CB900F forced me to learn how to keep the wheels down, now I just move forward on hard accel. it keeps the front down.

:devil:

I have never intentionally wheellied.......but on the Busa, if you do hard accelleration you can't help but wheellie accidentally. Personally I perfer the twisty and hard accelleration!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back