• I wheelie every second time I ride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wheelie once a week

• I wheelie once a month

• I never wheelie

• I'm a newbie but will be wheelieing soon.

• Other....explain below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetly a 1rst gear wheelie on the outskirts of town each ride... prolly bring her up around 1 o'clock and ride it out and give myself room to let her down smooth b4 i get near the limiter. just make sure your tires and bike are warm b4 trying this stuff. Remember this my friends, ride safe and dont park the busa in front of the old lady spot sad.gif

no shame here. i rarely wheelie. the reason is that i don't have the money or the sick time to worry about dropping my baby. i do wheelie occasionally, but i like to carve twisties and crack that throttle open alot. wink.gif

I love the twisties too....but it is tough to resist the power of this thing...

Put a new rear tire on her last week....doesn't spin as easily now. Took her out tonite, found an open stretch of road back of town....up to about 25 or so....little flick of the clutch along with some throttle WWHHOOOPIEEEE!! carried it ALL the way thru 1st...set her down gentle, slammed 2nd and up again she came!

Dam. I just love this bike!

No Cops Means Wheellieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
But lately is just been alot of tire spin,,,,,, The ground is to cold to get any traction!!!!!!tounge.gif tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I DONT PULL TRICKS ON THE BUSA.  I WOULD BE SO PISSED IF I WRECKED/LAYED IT OVER DO SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.  BOTTOM LINE IT IS NOT WORTH IT IN MY OPINION.:angry: mad.gif
Agree with you, except I'm not angry. I've seen so many posts of people with f##### up bikes and bodies from pulling wheelies, that I think it's just stupid.

I've played with it and have succeeded in getting the front tire up a bit. I did a really good one (for a newbie) and it scared the "you-know-what" out of me and I let it come down hard and smacked my helmet on the windshield. I decided wheelies weren't for me. I like my bike all in one piece as well as myself.....I'll just enjoy watching others do it. tounge.gif

Still breaking in, But the front lifts off about 7000 under hard acceleration. Doesn't even have to be full throttle. Set it down soft in 2nd. Very fun.
Don't think I will do any 3 to 4 one-ups. Did it on my Blackbird, about to shift into 4th. I thought, what the hell are you doing. About 120 MPH wheelie is to fast for me on one wheel. It was my best wheelie ever and I think I could have went through all the gears. But I did not want to crash coming down. My ballz where shrinking.

ahhhh, i already fell off my busa once, I'm still riding tho! Whenever its warm enuf here i like to pop the front up a bit in 1st, nothin fancy. When i get better n more confident, i wana be able to pull'em goin up on-ramps n ridem out like a mile or two....but no license rite now so can't afford to practice even.:p

I wheelie quite a bit on the ol buss. Its hard not to. Once you've lofted a nice 60-70 ft wheelie on this thing in 1st you're addicted. I will however never use the clutch to bring it up, at least not in 1st. TOOOOOO much power in 1st.

Always on the cautious side though. Open rode, no oncoming traffic. You know like the ones you see in the videos on =line all time. Dumba$$es doin standups down the interstate at 85mph. Screw that, not this guy.

only when I'm hard on the throttle.

The bike lets me know when its time to wheelie.

i pull the front end off the groud a few inches on a rare occassion but for the most part i keep it on the ground. too much money to put on one tire and id be pissed if something happened to my bike, this all coming from a guy who stores his bike in a spare bedroom... and never gets caught in the rain.... ill go straight home if it starts sprinkling or even looks like rain

Never firedevil.gif I'm waaaay too old for that kind of stuff. Broke a collar bone years ago trying to be Mr. Stuntman + that concrete hurts !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back