Wheeliebars on stretched arm.

aaronxs400

Registered
Hello, im setting up my chassis to be legal for AMA/Dragbike's new prostock class.

Anyone used wheeliebars AND a stretched swingarm? seems like these

GSX13R08

from Suzuki Wheeliebars

should work, as the mounts replace the axle adjusters...but im not sure if the axle adjusters are the same between a stock swingarm and my velocity racing swingarm.

anyone have any idea?

not sure how thats gonna work for you. probally gonna need to have some mounting tabs welded to the bottom of the swingarm where the bars would bolt up. if you use the adjustor mounts, with the extra length of the extensions i dont think that the top bar mounts would line up right and allow for the proper adjustments.

Ill be curious as to how this works out for you. I"ve been running a bar for two years and thinking on adding some exstitions 7-9inch. If the front wheel will stay some what close to the ground with the streach i may lose the bar. when you get it set up post the results. :thumbsup:

bars are like training wheels, longer you use'em.... the harder it is to shake'em. Stretch about 8", lower it and get your shock adjusted or revalved. You can even go with a lockup clutch and set it up to leave like a cadillac.

get rid of the bars man....

Back