Wheelie Time Video

NICE VID
super.gif
bowdown.gif

Cant tell ya how to rename the link...but...

That was sweet. I can ride the he!! out of 1st gear wheelies, sitting or standup, but cant for the life of me get the shifts in there. Actually thought about an air shifter just for that reason, well, and I like to drag race
smile.gif
How in the world are you getting those shifts....teach me!

Charlie

good video, i wish i knew what it felt like to keep the front wheel up for more than a second

Charlie..practice!!  There is no easy way.
I will be getting 1st hand teachings from me 'ol boy Steven this Summer....
beerchug.gif

You don't need an air shifter. Just a little practice. Drop me a pm with your email address and I'll give you a couple pointers on how to get started.

NICE!

When you create the link, highlight the text (for example: Linky)

Then click on the hyperlink icon in the tools (Blue globe with a link).  You will get the first popup box that you can enter the URL (example: http://anexample.com)

Then you should get a second popup box that you can enter the text as you want it to appear for the link (Example; Linky)

You can enter whatever text you want in the second window as shown in the pic. (Sorry it's so big, I'm at work and hurried through this.)

Linky.jpg

pm sent, thanks.

I really need to get the gearing right, and of course practice practice practice. I've helped my buddies learn how to wheelie, but we normally only do it screwing around on a desolate backroad. I used to say if I could ride thru the gears I'd ride to work on the back tire.....of course they know I'd at least try it
smile.gif

do you use the clutch all all with first gear wheelies or is it all in the throttle, i can get it to hop at times in first gear with the throttle only, but iam afriad i'll flip it over with too much throttle, most of my wheelies are by accident......he he he

Nice  
super.gif

To get the "Click Me" link, you can use the hyperlink button as described above, or you can add the BBS code"

[ url=http://URL_of_your_link.com]Display Text Goes Here[/url]

There cannot be any spaces between the [ and the ] or it will display the entire string as it does here.

Back