Wheelie Pics

busahigg

Registered
I only have about seven pics right now.........when it warms up I'll get some good ones.

good_2.jpg

nice higgie!

bet they will look really sweet with the summer sun beaming down on ya.

Master,

Teach me the ways of the force.....

What is the best way to do a wheelie on the busa? (for when my balls drop someday)
sad.gif

I said I wasn't posting any higher wheelies until I see someone else's. I got some today but my partner kept takin the pic when I first get it up so they're not real high.......so I'm not gonna post em.

I said I wasn't posting any higher wheelies until I see someone else's.  I got some today but my partner kept takin the pic when I first get it up so they're not real high.......so I'm not gonna post em.
Come on Higg represent...It's so cold here I get frozen just opening the door...Looks like it will be awile for us...

this is one of the ones he got as soon as I got it up.....he said that one was pretty high when I got into it.........too bad...........he's fired.......I'll get some more this weekend, hopefully.

crappy_one.jpg

In case you were wondering, my neighborhood is still being built.........new house.
Look out for nails. I had to put on a new front tire last year due to two of those little b@$#&*^$. The best thing about it was the fact that the dealer installed the wrong kind of tire and I when got the right on one they also gave me my money back. Free tire. Of course I found out it was wrong when I over sped it and melted my front fender, which they also replaced for free.

semi lame wheelie..from me..have done a better one or two since then..whole block in first racing my buddy's FZ1..
he didn't get by even though i was mono'n it..hehe

wheelie_1.JPG

Nice one Higgy.

Hard to get the shot, my wife wont take any pics of me hotdogin. And my buddy is too slow on the click. Heres a lame one too :

Pict0043.JPG

Man it was about 73 degrees that day and we had been ridin all day and I just wanted to get a few pics before the sun went down.........so no gear.........at least I have my helmet on.

Back