Wheelie master with a helmet cam

Did you catch this slow motion video.... Oh.. my bad.. I kind of got side tracked.. (it was in the line up of the last video)

Either way, WOW, some AMAZING stuff.. Makes me want to get a second bike (smaller one) and learn to stunt.. But low and behold.. I'll just keep watching from the sidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm not sure about this on the public road but talent for sure brains zero

What makes you say "brains zero?"

Because he's on a public road?

If so, I thought you weren't sure about that. Or was it that you weren't sure if the road was public or not?

Is there some sort of problem with someone riding, in complete control of their bike, on one wheel, that means they have no brains?
He was certainly more in control of that bike than many people I see everyday with both wheels on the ground. BUT, they won't make a "wheelie license" so it's just against law for everyone to do it. I'm sure NONE of us on this board have ever broken a traffic law. RIGHT? Get real.

What makes you say "brains zero?"

Because he's on a public road?

If so, I thought you weren't sure about that. Or was it that you weren't sure if the road was public or not?

Is there some sort of problem with someone riding, in complete control of their bike, on one wheel, that means they have no brains?
He was certainly more in control of that bike than many people I see everyday with both wheels on the ground. BUT, they won't make a "wheelie license" so it's just against law for everyone to do it. I'm sure NONE of us on this board have ever broken a traffic law. RIGHT? Get real.

I know several people that are good at drunk driving.. Does your logic work for that situation too? :laugh:

And I've never broken a traffic law.. :rofl:

Did you catch this slow motion video.... Oh.. my bad.. I kind of got side tracked.. (it was in the line up of the last video)

Either way, WOW, some AMAZING stuff.. Makes me want to get a second bike (smaller one) and learn to stunt.. But low and behold.. I'll just keep watching from the sidelines.

Ok I just spent two hours watching this video and all the ones 'related' !
Enjoyed every minute of it :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back