Wheelie master with a helmet cam

That is one heckuva display of control...bet the driver of that car freaked a bit.

No need to worry about a Tank Slapper if you NEVER put the front wheel back down!

That's not his first rodeo! Dude can wheelie is an understatement. See how he slows the beast down for the intersection then picks it back up after the corner. Mad skills! I'm impressed!

www.gurustunts.com

Watch how long this dude stands up backwards without looking in the ROC 2011 video. Think that roadblock may have had a couple slippery holes in it...

That's not his first rodeo! Dude can wheelie is an understatement. See how he slows the beast down for the intersection then picks it back up after the corner. Mad skills! I'm impressed!

I can't believe it!!! Tuf's even impressed!! :laugh:

Ok I watched it in work pc. Wow!
I only wonder if he's still sitting down on seat or standing up?
Not that I can do either but isn't it alot easier to do it when your standing up?

Where's our resident wheelie expert Sixpack at?

I don't do them anymore on my stretched a** busa but standups were always easier for me on bikes.

One word for those guys:

SKILL.

Maybe two more:

CLINICALLY INSANE.

Ok I watched it in work pc. Wow!
I only wonder if he's still sitting down on seat or standing up?
Not that I can do either but isn't it alot easier to do it when your standing up?

Where's our resident wheelie expert Sixpack at?

Expert...:rofl: Thanks, but I can't even begin to claim that title until I can master turns and circles, and I'm still working on those.
Slowing down and speeding up takes great throttle and rear brake control, and the front/rear and side to side balance has to be second nature before you can do those too.
He's most likely standing up also. Everyone has there personal skills and preferences, but standups are generally a little easier, especially the higher you bring the front. Standing lets you get your weight a little further forward and makes it a little harder to loop.
The guy obviously has Alot of skilll, he could probably do that and then some seated or standing.

another view of the same nonsense

back face book post lol - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back