Wheelie Light

Odyssey

Registered
I was watching Las Vegas Extremes(the first one) and noticed a light on the fairing located near the rear wheel, basically lighted up the road while the guy was in a wheelie(probly not the purpose, but good way to describe it i guess). Anyone know where to get one?

I was watching Las Vegas Extremes(the first one) and noticed a light on the fairing located near the rear wheel, basically lighted up the road while the guy was in a wheelie(probly not the purpose, but good way to describe it i guess). Anyone know where to get one?
my guess...custom made thing . Some guys have lights pointing to the ground...then they wheelie...and can see good at night .

Theres a guy in England....teaches you to wheelie through his course ....uses an abandoned air strip . He has a custom made thing for wheelies . It's a sensor (stick contraption attached to rear fender) when the bike gets tipped to far back , sensor hits the ground,kills motor.
Kinda cool .

I have seen it before. That device applies the rear brake and retards the cylinders. But I already know how to wheelie, dont need a school for it. Most people learn by accident, anyway. The school is a rip-off IMHO.

Its not really a custom light i dont think. I have seen them on bikes before.

I have seen it before. That device applies the rear brake and retards the cylinders. But I already know how to wheelie, dont need a school for it. Most people learn by accident, anyway. The school is a rip-off IMHO.

Its not really a custom light i dont think. I have seen them on bikes before.
I wasnt implyin' that you or anybody go to school to learn how to wheelie . I just thought it was a neat little gadget that seemed in line with the wheelie light thing . If I had tons of extra cash....I'd take every motorcycle course on the planet . I love learning .

It is actually called a wheelie light. It's just a trick light to keep soemthing onthe road when you ride wheelies, Obviously the nose light is no good (unless your flagging jets).

A couple of guys i know have them...not very useful unless you ride in the dark alot, but these guys are stuntaz...

I think they consider it a poser mod for stuntaz...
cool.gif

my advice to them...prior to goin out STUNdin...is 2 ...
START
drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif
ing HEAVILY .

It wont hurt as bad . Dont tell 'em too stop thou...

We all need spare parts sooner or later .
wink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

Back