Wheelie fail

lmao.....:rofl: absolutely hate stunt riders! hope the little panzy went straight to jail where he belongs. they have zero respect for others on the road.

he gets moron of the month award!:whistle:

Yeah, he screwed up, and shouldn't have been wheelieing there.
I make no excuses for what he did.
But he stopped and waited, even though he had plenty of time to run.
Then the cop just has to tackle him off the bike(what a tuff guy).
As opposed to telling him to get on the ground.
I have no respect for anyone being a prick, regardless of which side of the law they're on.
And people wonder why bikes don't stop.

lmao.....:rofl: absolutely hate stunt riders! hope the little panzy went straight to jail where he belongs. they have zero respect for others on the road.

I'm a stunt rider...and I have respect for others on the road, as I don't stunt in traffic.
Stunting on an empty road is a lot safer than speeding with traffic around.
No who here never speeds on their bike? No one.
Hate on.

Right, no excuses for the place and time but the ego and adrenaline seems to take the better of the rider (does that ever happen) ... and it's hard to tell from the video but it looks like a brake check may have contributed a "small" part to the incident. :laugh:

(Maybe it is my imagination).

Right, no excuses for the place and time but the ego and adrenaline seems to take the better of the rider (does that ever happen) ... and it's hard to tell from the video but it looks like a brake check may have contributed a "small" part to the incident. :laugh:

(Maybe it is my imagination).

It's your imagination. Watch again. There is a story to this as well. I guess the "kid" that rearended the cop took off his helmet and started swinging it at the officer as well. The cop needed help from a random stranger to help out.

These guys need to be made examples of. They aren't helping their cause. Idiots. Plain and simple..

Police target motorcycle stunt riders like ones who blocked I-70 traffic - KansasCity.com

that is the largest group of @$$holes i have ever seen in one clip. clearly the police are close, most of them are over the double yellow line regardless of traffic, and finally one wheel up behind a car that is ahead by 25ft. luckily, no one got greased.

"The truck had slowed, so the officer also slowed. That’s when the biker crashed. He then allegedly fought with the officer and removed his helmet and swung it at the officer’s head, according to court records. A bystander helped the officer overpower the biker."

"The truck had slowed, so the officer also slowed. That’s when the biker crashed. He then allegedly fought with the officer and removed his helmet and swung it at the officer’s head, according to court records. A bystander helped the officer overpower the biker."
didn't catch bots post, thanks!

I love stunters that take it where it belongs, these idiots who think traffic laws don't apply to them really piss me off

didn't catch bots post, thanks!

Welcome, figured I would elaborate on information from the link he posted. It's always nice to know more to the story than the video shows, however I think there is still more we don't know.

After looking at the video again the truck in front did pull over because the officer was actually pulling it over. My first impression was the officer turned his lights on for the wheelie and stopped.

Goes to show we never know the entire story from the little part we see or perceive.

Anyway, this was not intended as a dispute but as an interesting end to a wild ride or possibly a wild end to an interesting ride.

It's your imagination. Watch again. There is a story to this as well. I guess the "kid" that rearended the cop took off his helmet and started swinging it at the officer as well. The cop needed help from a random stranger to help out.

These guys need to be made examples of. They aren't helping their cause. Idiots. Plain and simple..

Police target motorcycle stunt riders like ones who blocked I-70 traffic - KansasCity.com

I've watched it several times and see the following. I also never see the rider with his helmet off.
Guy is riding a wheelie where he shouldn't be.
He swerves and clips the back of the cop's car trying to avoid it (who knows how he didn't see a parked car in front of him).
He must realize he's in trouble then because he doesn't try to run.
Het gets off his bike and stands there waiting.
Cop jumps out after a long pause.
Cop then tackles and choke holds rider to the ground.

I'm not trying to justify what the rider did.
But 2 wrongs still don't make a right.
Had it been a civilian instead of a cop acting that way it would have been assault, even though the rider was guilty of reckless driving.
How many of you guys brag(not aimed at you Bots)how you speed excessively, see the light s behind you, then pull over like a good boy to take your ticket. The nice officer comes up and handles business, warning, ticket, ect. How would you like to be tackled down while you stand and wait for the officer? My bet is no one.
Sure these guys were reckless, but so is high speed with both wheels on the ground.
Cops are people too, and they have bad days. But you are held to a higher and professional standard when you put on a badge.
I can understand the rider fighting back(not condoning it or saying it's the right thing to do, just that I understand what he must have been thinking).
That I(the rider) screwed up big, stopped and waited for this cop, he then tackles me down to the pavement instead of ordering me on the ground. I can understand wanting to fight back. Because there was no reason for excessive force at that point.:beerchug:

I have no respect for anyone being a prick, regardless of which side of the law they're on.

I agree,if he'd have been in a car and bumped the squad car it's unlikely he'd have been thrown to the ground(then again,with that prick maybe so).

Back in my rowdier years(way back,like 30 years ago:laugh:)i had a slight altercation with 3 of my home town's finest and during the "scuffle"(one on each side holding my arms while the 3rd stood in front of me spraying pepper spray in my face)while slinging one off of me i guess my elbow bumped him.In court the judge asked him how he knew i assaulted him...he said because his ink pen in his shirt pocket was bent.:laugh:

Case dismissed.

Of course Leo has to be a jack-wad and jump out and do a full take down.....???

maybe you need to watch the video again cause he fell off his bike and then picked it up to try to ride off and the cop grabbed him before he could. he did not have plenty of time to run cause if he did he would have ran just like the rest of them little punks do.

stunt riders are the most disrespectful riders on the road to both other riders, people minding their own business in cars and especially to the police. so no I have ZERO love for them.

I rode freestyle my whole life growing up and had two half pipes in my back yard and was tight with a couple pro's who rode for Haro as well as skyway so im well aware of stunt riding in general. I did all the stunt riding on my dirtbike as well with wheelies and stunt jumps (OFF ROAD) so I dont hate stunt riders in general. just the little fags on the street who give the rest of us a bad rap.

stunt riding is for off road NOT for for the middle of the highway scaring the hell of out of people and falling of their bikes and crashing into others peoples cars and leaving their bike then jumping onto their buddys bike cause their POS stunt bike isnt even registered or insured.

after watching stunt riders at shows its the same BS after 5 minutes. wheelies, endos, standing on my frame.... how lame and boring. REAL stunt riders get on dirtbikes and get 20 feet of air traveling a 100 feet at 50 mph. that takes balls. these little fag squids are a joke and not even a little impressive.

I was gonna say....Why is the cop beating his ass in the vid.
But after reading the story, its more of self defense.
Definitely wrong time/wrong place.
And THIS....Is what gives sport bikers a bad name.

Not saying it's not fun, exilirating, exciting and so forth when doing stunts.
But theres a time & place for everything.
I'm sure if this was done in an empty parking lot or something, most cops wouldnt care.

Hell, I can barely do a wheelie so what do I know...
I'm just tired of getting all the negative flack from riding a sport bike because of what other people do...

Back