Not completely sold on CF
and my go to shops say
they do not want to change
tires on carbon fiber wheels .

Too many issues .

Magnesium is brittle,
and I do not see the point ,
why not just do carbon fiber ?

Looks like Marchesini is pretty hard to get these days .

Do not trust CZ .

Any other recommendations ?

Would consider any price if it is what I want .

I hate bling though .

Has to be stealthy high function .

Had to toss in the bling wheels ~ we know haters want to hate *

Nobody even talks in this here link ~ yet it speaks volumes about posers *

Last edited:
I think some of the CZ fears are not valid due to the end users not choosing the correct product for their application . Example = Grudge bike no rear brake rotor on a high HP bike destroys a CZ wheel . What if that wheel had previously crashed ? A stress fracture in the wheel was induced , but we do not know .
I have seen photos , and stories on many brands of aftermarket wheels . BST included . Dymag with retaining air issues so poorly on CF they were losing 5 to 6 psi in a day .
It is hard to really know because 1000 at a boys , and ONE ah sh%t wipes them out . With forums postings they can affect a company's reputation greatly .
CZ took the time to talk with me on aspects of their wheels from bearing life, axle torque ,and cush drive design for my touring needs . It would be great to afford BST wheels , but in reality other xyz brand do a good job too .
OZ are beautiful , but since they wouldn't answer emails with questions about their wheels , or return a call several years ago im going to say product support might be less than others . OZ makes more automotive wheels than bike .
I got my OZs through Motowheels, I believe, as well as other members that don’t post often anymore, but have OZs too.

We have had some pretty bad posts on CZ wheels here on the org. There are tuners that won't use them due to manufacturing issues. I do like the wheels though. Would be interested in what in the tech talk got your attention.

Still looking at OZ.
Any thoughts on this welcome.
Willie I think if you take the thousands required to buy OZs and put EXACTLY half in your right pocket and the OTHER half in your left pocket your BUSA will display perfect balance with no twitchy tendencies and the bulges in your pants will make you smile. (maybe a few around you too lol)

Last edited:
Road you know you got a pair spinning in a closet somewhere!
You know I'm a sucker for anything real shiny , and you can bet there will be something around one day to pin them on ..... I must check on that contra rotating action , hope it hasn't seized with storage !! If only these nuisance BST' s currently sitting around weren't slotted for the next project ..... Oh well the sacrifices one has to make !!:rolleyes::)

Carrozzeria here!!!

Screenshot_20181224-225316_Instagram.jpg

Back