Wheel Info?

jay stihl

Registered
Does anyone know who makes this wheel? I bought a Busa that has this wheel on it and I need to replace this damaged one. I thought it was the RC Components Savage wheel or the Shredder wheel until I got the bike home and compared it. It's the front from a 240 set on a Gen 1. Knowledge from anyone of you guru's would be much appreciated! :bowdown:

IMG_0043_2.jpg

Email the pic to All Things Chrome, looks like one of theirs. Where's BigBadDodge, looks like the same wheels as him

@GIXERHP Unfortunately, I got this bike from an insurance auction and don't know who the previous owner was to ask about the kit. But I'm definitely working on trying to find that out. Thanks!

sorry dude it's a one off, you'll have to have one machined :banghead:

just yanking your chain :poke:

Thanks everyone for your help! Just when I was smashing my head :banghead: against the wall, I happened to see a Harley that had a set on and he told what they were. Drumroll: RC Components "Wicked" is the wheel! Now I just gotta find one that I can afford...

I'm a rc comp dealer don't know if the wheel is still made or I might can get from another vendor.. Chrome or polished? and you have the front but need a rear or you need the front

$1500 ouch!

ATC Make a rear wheel they call the pro stock, its a 3 spoke that resembles the stock wheel so a stock front will match. I think its $800? Could get that and a stock front, sell the rear 240 for a decent bit of cash and come.out ahead financially, this slightly behind in the bling department. Just an option. :thumbsup:

ATC Make a rear wheel they call the pro stock, its a 3 spoke that resembles the stock wheel so a stock front will match. I think its $800? Could get that and a stock front, sell the rear 240 for a decent bit of cash and come.out ahead financially, this slightly behind in the bling department. Just an option.

Hey that's a good option...

Here's mine, the spokes are flat, but in 2 years of riding, nobody really noticed, except the guys on here, but I liked the look, and there's no reason it can't be chromed to regain some

ForumRunner_20121024_220538.png

ForumRunner_20121024_220606.png

bling.

ForumRunner_20121024_220538.png

ForumRunner_20121024_220606.png

Back