What's your thought please

Bruce Bell

Registered
This is what's happening in Maine. What do you think?

food stamp.jpg

So.... They are buying that stuff to supply restaurants and get cash out of their food stamp account?

Hate to break it to you but that hustle has been going on way before president Obama took office and it will continue on long after:whistle: A lot of local bars and restaurants have made a killing using this dirty little secret of the trade. So while your walking in the front door paying $30 for a lobster tail somebody on welfare is walking in the backdoor delivering it :laugh:

Bon Appetite!! :beerchug:

there should be a limit on the price per lb of meat you can buy on food stamps like say $5 . They should also only be able to buy appoved food items like when people get WIC .

Normal. I have seen firsthand people "renting out" their ebt cards for cash on a monthly basis. I reported it to the issuing agency and they wanted nothing to do with it. Our government just LOVES pissing away our tax dollars and this country is full of lazy, worthless dirtbags poised to capitalize on that.

I get more infuriated when I see people/corporations who already have money getting assistance from the federal government. Like the 2008 bailout of Wall Street to the tune of $700 million dollars. Now that buys a lot of lobster...

Met a guy the other day that lives in section 8 housing. I sure did like his brand new black Dodge Challenger. Did you all know that vehicles do not count toward net worth for the purpose of receiving an ebt card? Oh yessss, now you know why you see so many escalades on chrome 24's parked in the ghetto. Those folks are buying their lobsters on our dime. Love it.

i have freinds that ask for rides to the store and they double up on the gas money by buying my family food...

Met a guy the other day that lives in section 8 housing. I sure did like his brand new black Dodge Challenger. Did you all know that vehicles do not count toward net worth for the purpose of receiving an ebt card? Oh yessss, now you know why you see so many escalades on chrome 24's parked in the ghetto. Those folks are buying their lobsters on our dime. Love it.[/QUOTE
59 percent of the people on food stamps are white. Just so you don't think that this a black problem.

Met a guy the other day that lives in section 8 housing. I sure did like his brand new black Dodge Challenger. Did you all know that vehicles do not count toward net worth for the purpose of receiving an ebt card? Oh yessss, now you know why you see so many escalades on chrome 24's parked in the ghetto. Those folks are buying their lobsters on our dime. Love it.[/QUOTE
59 percent of the people on food stamps are white. Just so you don't think that this a black problem.

^^^^ No one said it was a black problem......But none of my white friends are on welfare. :whistle:

None of my friends are on welfare.

(editorial comment: welfare should be a hand up, not a hand out. Also, I don't separate my friends by color, politics, religion, or any other determining factor. My friends are my friends, period.)

None of my friends are on welfare.

(editorial comment: welfare should be a hand up, not a hand out. Also, I don't separate my friends by color, politics, religion, or any other determining factor. My friends are my friends, period.)

I agree 100 percent. Just proving a point

Don't know about your figures, but absolutely agree that this is not a black problem to quote you, however the entire entitlement system is a problem for this country and it's growing as we collapse.

2.2 Billion dollars spent on free cell phones and phone service last year, as complaints come in from people whose dead relatives are receiving unsolicited phones ...... I could go on and on and on.

Back