Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hispanic

• Asian

• Other

• Total voters
Actually, out of all the bikes on the site(even mine)  Stunnah's is my favorite...thats why when I reply to something he has said I always finish it with
.....nice bike though.
LOL higg... but it sounds like
"ya, whatever dude, nice bike tho."

blues.gif

I wanted to answer the poll...but...I missed the button, clicked on "null vote". So i got to see the results but not participate (can't go backwards and do it again, Just like life).

Interestingly, but not suprisingly, the comments in the thread mostly revolve around the sensitivity of the thread...not specifically around individuals.

That's why I lurk here...Most of you guys are really pretty cool.
cool.gif

STUNNAH, where is a picture of you and your bike? Actually, I think I have seen your bike...the slow color, right?

[/QUOTE]

My problem is I don't have access to a digital camera right now...It may be awhile before I do...And no the Busa is not the slow color, you own that bike...:;):

But I'm cool with you and your slow colored bike...

I have the classic Irish nose and brownish hair with red tint, oh, and the ever-lovin taste for beer.  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Rock on.. I have quite a bit of Irish in me also.

Rather strange thing I noticed today... I had been toying with the idea of growing a little goatee thing..so I stopped shaving my pretty little chin for a few days and -sprout- -sprout- -sprout- I have a little goatee going... the only problem is it's 90% red hair instead of dark like my uhh.. "head" hair.

weird. .. I am weird.

Beer.. MmmM!

all_coholic.gif

I have the classic Irish nose and brownish hair with red tint, oh, and the ever-lovin taste for beer.  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Rock on..  I have quite a bit of Irish in me also.  

Rather strange thing I noticed today... I had been toying with the idea of growing a little goatee thing..so I stopped shaving my pretty little chin for a few days and -sprout- -sprout- -sprout- I have a little goatee going... the only problem is it's 90% red hair instead of dark like my uhh.. "head" hair.

weird. ..  I am weird.

Beer.. MmmM!
ya, me too.. got a little gotie goin here too, and its not brown.
sad.gif

all_coholic.gif

Cache,

Yet I checked you out and you reminded me of a very good friend friend...I just can't remember who..

man I thought you guys were gonna hug for a second there................

Nice bike though Stunnah.....[/QUOTE]

Busahigg,

I've got an understanding with everyone on this board, they stay on their bike and I'll stay on mine...Although there is one exception LoBusa and all the "STUNNAH" needs is a whim and it's on...Dig that...

Yeah, only 20 responses...go figure? I am still curious about who clicked Other, and what that is all about?

Thinker

LOL....dont want your bike, I just like it....I have grown to love my young lady though....she is just a bit faster than the others........

I also wonder why there have only been a few votes and so many hits.

I figure it's just new members jumping around from thread to thread afraid to get their feet wet...

keep in mind, every time you even jump on a thread to look at it to see who/what is goinz on, it will add to the views number even if you jump right back out.

Yeah realize that was just wondering what was up with the actual low post numbers...

Back