whats your busa throwin down for hp & torq ??

drums_till_I_die

Registered
just woundering what you guys are running as far as power goes . and whats your set up to get to that power? turbo , stroked , laughin gas , cams .... etcc
rock.gif
post up !

,Justin

simple stage 1 turbo, 0.5 bar spring, water injection, stock compression.

270hp / 150ft-lbs

My 03 busa with viper race cans, bmc race filter and pcIII custom mapped made 172.58-hp and 104.22-ft/lbs of torque. Thats at sea level. And derestricted it ran 198.13-mph dyno speed. Not to bad for an old coppertop eh?
ThumbsUp.gif

last time it was on a dyno it ran a stingy 215 hp and 136 ft/lbs peak on a stingy dyno. Ran 207 mph in the standing mile. hmmm mods... all natural baby! bored, stroked, cammed, etc but still runs good ol' pump gas.

THE BACK TIRE ON MY BUSA KEEPS ON WEARRING DOWN. I AM OVER 300 PUONDS BUT THIS ITS REDICULUS!!! ANY ADVISE?
beerchug.gif

I TOOK MUFFLER OFF BMW R1100. MY BUSA ITS FAST AS HECK! MAKES SWEET NOISE TOO. MY HOMIES ARE JEALOUS. PUT SAME MUFFLER ON MY 84 CAMARO BERLINETTA. ITS FAST LIKE BIG BLOCK V8. IF YOU WANT LOTS TORQUE GET VIPER CAMMS
beerchug.gif

I TOOK MUFFLER OFF BMW R1100. MY BUSA ITS FAST AS HECK! MAKES SWEET NOISE TOO. MY HOMIES ARE JEALOUS. PUT SAME MUFFLER ON MY 84 CAMARO BERLINETTA. ITS FAST LIKE BIG BLOCK V8. IF YOU WANT LOTS TORQUE GET VIPER CAMMS  
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
  I'm not too proud to admit that I have no idea what the point of any of your posts in this thread are.

As far as HP - mine supposedly made 213 hp and 120 tq but I think the dyno was a little optimistic.  13:1 1397 with Web cams and a crazybill head and fuel system.

ACTULLY I DID A AIRBOX UPGRADE AND POWERE COMANDER. RAN 10 FLAT AT BITHLO. TRIE AND BEET THAT!

hp 201 tq 135....... On spray w/.42 jet life is good until I go Stage 1 TURBO
bowdown.gif
Then its going to be INSANE.....
SHOCKED.gif

Back