What's Your Age....?

favdunk

Registered
So I'm not new to the .org, just new to chiming in.?
So a little back ground on me .... Been riding HD's since "86" an absolutely love them ..
I've seen all the trends ...!!! from when I would pull up to a light an the car next to me would roll up they're windows to what we have now.. ( wow ) no wonder we have the accident stat's we do...? sorry I'll get off my soap box..!!! I'm no stranger to speed " i thought " .... back in the early 90's I got the bright idea of putting NOS on my HD ... ( holy blown parts batman ) did I learn a thing or two .. HaHa Fast forward an another HD .. I bought a Busa ... I have to tell ya... hands down I love the bike.. I can read the lips of other riders coming the other way... 'thats a busa'... [ this bike sure draws a lot of attention ] Which brings me to the moral of this thread... Someone told its a
I don't want to get old bike..!! Which I just chuckled @.... I'm 52 an loving life on my busa..
( ps ) I love the stories (threads) about interactions with other bikes... trust me I have meet some of them.?

I don't consider it a "mid-life crisis" purchase. Wanted one for years and finally made the move from small cruisers, Suzuki 800, Harley 883, which were fun around town but not comfortable on a long trip to the Busa which is great everywhere.

8-38103_los_angeles_angels_of_anaheim_baseball_1961_a_with_halo.jpg

Was born when the Angels started ball.

Back