Whats your age and size

Actually would if I could, pretty much eat anything and everything I want now. Not that it's a lot, one meal a day and pretty much done except for junk. Been 1 1/2 yrs and still don't eat anywhere near before. I actually must look like a stoner when I go to the store anymore, $50(dog food & treats) $10(actual food)$40 junk & pepsi :laugh:

:rofl:

You guys are all fat and old:rofl:

I, on the other hand am...

200lbs
5ft9inches tall
packing 7 inches

but when Im even near my Busa I'm

180lbs
6ft2
packing 10 inches

200lbs
5ft9inches tall
packing 7 inches

180lbs
6ft2
packing 10 inches

That's all fine and dandy, just don't show a pic of the guy that has the 10 inches that you are getting packed with.... :rofl:

6'2" and 320lbs. If you do the math, that makes any 600cc bike a real race. Since I can't beat the 600s, I perform kills on scooters all the time!:laugh:

200lbs
5ft9inches tall
packing 7 inches

180lbs
6ft2
packing 10 inches

Just to clarify - with respect to packing we're talk'in guns right?!?! Traditionally, however, I think most folks refer to the caliber (Girth)of the weapon not it's length.

Welcome Mason,im 5'10 220lbs, young at heart at 53 black is definitly a good choice:whistle:

DSC00070.JPG

I saw your other post, and by comparison, Dani Pedrosa is 26 years old, 5'-3" tall, and weighs 112 pounds. And he rides a 200+ hp MotoGP bike at speeds that have exceeded 215 mph.

125lb, 22, 5'8
Bought my busa a week after I turn 22 and loving every second of her. The salesman must be jealous that he doesnt have the skills to ride a legend. Small people rule :cheerleader:

Back