What's up with the "Green Dragon"???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Ninja Eater...Haven't heard anything about the bike...
evil.gif

Scheduled to take it down in November. DaveO is going to put a new output shaft. Mine was bent a couple of thousands. Lost compression on 2 cylinders in September, it was not smoking at all. Could be valves. After Dave gets back from Maxton he will look at what the Green Dragon needs and do some rebuilding.

Turbo Pistons maybe. (Most likely stock pistons and a thick spacer
Compression no lower then 9.5:1 I do not like the 8:1 on the bottom for riding.
310cc injectors (not so much to increase the hp but to give me a little margin on the top from the 275cc injectors.
output shaft (did it about a year ago at the drag strip)
stronger valve springs
Ti valve guides
stainless vlaves
Had about 20,000 miles on this engine so it needs a little work. I will have it ready for winter in FL. Goal is to keep it around 320-330hp for the street. I had it @ 323 on the Dyno and kept it about 310hp for the street. So The plan started a little early. Oh well.
biggrin.gif

Expensive N.E...but has to fun to ride around with 310....awsome..I'm looking at 168 RW soon. Monday!! I am so far behind...some of you guy's.... But my Fav is the twisty's...and a blast though the gears..on straights...I am a very happy motorcyclist..thats all that matters to us who ride..
Stock or too the MOON..Mods....
biggrin.gif

Yeah...And I only ride around @ 250hp and I'm tickled (that's southern for happy
biggrin.gif
)...
evil.gif

Expensive N.E...but has to fun to ride around with 310....awsome..I'm looking at 168 RW soon. Monday!! I am so far behind...some of you guy's.... But my Fav is the twisty's...and a blast though the gears..on straights...I am a very happy motorcyclist..thats all that matters to us who ride..
Stock or too the MOON..Mods....
biggrin.gif
I can not complain, 53,000 miles on the bike and about 33,000 has been on the turbo.

These are the stories that confirms me going turbo. Thanx for all the interesting reads guys. I salute you...
bowdown.gif

Maybe one day when I get to ride Baby J enough to appreciate the difference the turbo will make I will do it. Now I'd just settle for a ride!

Maybe one day when I get to ride Baby J enough to appreciate the difference the turbo will make I will do it.  Now I'd just settle for a ride!
Just a reflection...I thought the Busa was the shat and in all it really is but the first taste of boost was like dramatic...I'm not a representative for any company either...Ain't shat like a boosted bike...
evil.gif

Back