whats up guys im new to this site!!!

dantheta2man

Registered
whats up guys im new here so i just wanted to introduce my self and my bike... the name is danny and im orginally from new york but now in deltona, florida and now for my bike i introduce you "one eyed willy"
TATTOOS079.jpg

Welcome!! Nice looking Bike! Nice and clean! What part of NY are you from. I live in Smithtown out on Long Island. Great website here and LOTS of Great people also!!

beerchug.gif

Ok now i want to know what or why aren't we out riding? tooo many good days here in sunny FLORI"da" / TX Ok pic postin allowed here!

M7atWxc_vFJPqi4WM2LKpuMN_JG4qb7_0300.jpg

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 17 2007,08:53) Another Fl Busa to the mix eh!  
super.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

beerchug.gif
thats freaking awsome bro... i live like a couple of minutes from daytona... hey let me know were the hang out spot is at or when you and your buddy will ride cause im new to the state and i have been riding solo since i got down here,lol I need some riding buddys!!!!

(extreemachine @ Jun. 17 2007,08:51) Welcome!! Nice looking Bike! Nice and clean!  What part of NY are you from. I live in Smithtown out on Long Island. Great website here and LOTS of Great people also!!

beerchug.gif
niiice i use to live in central islip and then moved to lindenhurst but now im in the sunshine state and i love it down here... I dont feel alone every time I ride down here. every time i road my bike in ny i felt like i was the only bike in the road.

Back