Whats up guys I took the busa pill

Baldguy

Registered
Brand new to the forum guys. Been looking for an unmolested Hayabusa for a while for under 7k and I finally found the one. Shes an 05 with 3985 original miles and I got her way below my budget. I was looking for a 2nd gen but the price was right and i get to build her the way i want. Shes a little dirty in the pics she sat for 2 years under a cover collecting dust and dirt, threw a new battery in and she changed me forever. I know very little so this site is going to be my point of reference on everything I do. First things first the levers and all the dress up parts are matching levers,kickstand,brake fluid res cap etc its all the same corny style black with the Hayabusa name on them are getting replaced I think they bike has the word Hayabusa on it 17 times, its a little much lol. Overall im very happy and saved enough to get started on her makeover.
Anyway I look forward to learning from you guys

00j0j_dwAUjcyGgU7_1200x900.jpg

Screenshot_20181120-121031_Gallery (2).jpg

20181117_194434.jpg

Thanks guys im excited about this one. live in NJ directly next to Philadelphia and its 18 degrees out here today so its hard to get on her but ive been riding her anytime it gets above 40 until my hands are frozen.
as you can see in the pics I im coming from a cruiser and this bike feels like a toy compared to that. Ive read over and over that these bikes dont corner well and can be slow to stop but from what im used to she handles like a race car. But the power good time man shes so easy to ride slow but well yiou guys know what im saying...lol
But thanks everyone Im going to post each upgrade I do and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Brand new to the forum guys. Been looking for an unmolested Hayabusa for a while for under 7k and I finally found the one. Shes an 05 with 3985 original miles and I got her way below my budget. I was looking for a 2nd gen but the price was right and i get to build her the way i want. Shes a little dirty in the pics she sat for 2 years under a cover collecting dust and dirt, threw a new battery in and she changed me forever. I know very little so this site is going to be my point of reference on everything I do. First things first the levers and all the dress up parts are matching levers,kickstand,brake fluid res cap etc its all the same corny style black with the Hayabusa name on them are getting replaced I think they bike has the word Hayabusa on it 17 times, its a little much lol. Overall im very happy and saved enough to get started on her makeover.
Anyway I look forward to learning from you guys

View attachment 1589046

View attachment 1589047

View attachment 1589048
Very nice bike congrats on your new acquisition.
I have the 06 in same color scheme. Only diff is the silver is darker. Can’t wait to hear your trials and tribulations and see all that you do to it!

Back