Whats up guys I took the busa pill

Very nice bike congrats on your new acquisition.
I have the 06 in same color scheme. Only diff is the silver is darker. Can’t wait to hear your trials and tribulations and see all that you do to it!
Thanks brother! I like the 06 darker silver that color is awesome.
I replaced the rear brake pads today that was pretty straight forward for the most part. Lucked out and was able to ride afterwards her for 20 mins before it started raining. Tomorrow is going to be in the 50"s I plan on taking a long ride with her and getting to know her better. This relationship is awesome, I love this bike.

[QUOTE="jeffgordons24,[/QUOTE]
Bro Im digging the blue accents on yours a lot. I was thinking of doing white on mine after I get white wheels but after looking at yours im thinking blue, or white and blue. I was going to get white wheels if not powdercoat the ones I have, then powdercoat the grab bar, peg assembly, engine case, chain guard etc.

[QUOTE="jeffgordons24,
Bro Im digging the blue accents on yours a lot. I was thinking of doing white on mine after I get white wheels but after looking at yours im thinking blue, or white and blue. I was going to get white wheels if not powdercoat the ones I have, then powdercoat the grab bar, peg assembly, engine case, chain guard etc.[/QUOTE]
Thank you thank you, yes I am obsessed with blue so every thing I could think to accent I did but I also want to break it up which I am doing with carbon fiber (I prefer all legitimate carbon fiber ) and blacking everything out on the bike I am not a huge fan of the silver metal and any chrome is def a no no for me.
Good to hear you did the rear brakes, fronts are just as easy.

What pads did you use ?

Hell yea the Busa is an amazing machine!

Bro Im digging the blue accents on yours a lot. I was thinking of doing white on mine after I get white wheels but after looking at yours im thinking blue, or white and blue. I was going to get white wheels if not powdercoat the ones I have, then powdercoat the grab bar, peg assembly, engine case, chain guard etc.
Thank you thank you, yes I am obsessed with blue so every thing I could think to accent I did but I also want to break it up which I am doing with carbon fiber (I prefer all legitimate carbon fiber ) and blacking everything out on the bike I am not a huge fan of the silver metal and any chrome is def a no no for me.
Good to hear you did the rear brakes, fronts are just as easy.

What pads did you use ?

Hell yea the Busa is an amazing machine!
Go get a room you two. A blue one.....:lol::lol:

My bedroom is silver and blue lol

22F14154-458F-43B1-BC6B-55E88A13EA77.jpeg

Back