Whats up everyone!!!

aowash

Registered
Hello everyone, I am not a new owner but I am new on the Hayabusa.org. I have a:

2006 Black and Gray Busa
K&N Air Filter
TRE-Mod
4-2-1 Yoshimura Tri-Oval Racing Exhaust
Re-mapped with Yosh-Box
**Keep engine ice in it**
Chrome grips, bar ends, wheels, kickstand, grab bar.
LSL front and rear foot pegs.
151RWhp with 92.3lbs Torque

I seen a lot of high horse power Busa's on here without any engine work, NOS, turbo or super-chargers, just like mine. 160RWHP to 171RWHP but everyone my friends and I put on the dyno is no more then 155RWhp. Somebody tell me how to get my horse power and torgue up without any engine work, NOS, turbo or super-chargers and I will be more then grateful.

Oh and by the way I haven't ran into one bike yet that wasn't a Busa that was faster then mine. Not talking crap but I thought some of the liter bikes would really give me a go but nope. And I am 270lbs @ 6'3", so I have some weight but my 06' hasn't met defeat yet. So is everyone on a liter bike talking crap or are Busa's just that great of a bike. It is the only type of bike I have owned due to my size and it is my 2nd one.

Well I am not running any motor work, NOS, or Turbo and mine put down 161HP with 96 foot lbs of Torque all I am running is a Full Yoshi TRS Exhaust and a Power Commander with a map

Welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

worthless.gif

Wow, Rubber2Burn, that is nice!!!! Where do you live, I am here in Florida at sea level. So you no what the next question is.........send me that mapping man. I am not running a power commander but if I get one I can start with yours with a few tweaks. I wonder if I can get my Busa to that with the Yosh-Box though.

welcome.gif
to the board...are you and your friends all using the same dyno? from what i understand, #'s can fluctuate quite a bit between different machines...of course, some bikes just make more power than others...break-in, # of miles, or who knows what can affect the final output
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the .oRg.

It's a great place, offering many opportunities to give and receive advice on any variety of things.

In fact, you'll find some of us know absolutely everything; so please pay close attention.

Have fun, don't scratch the paint, ride safe, and stick around awhile.

Scar

Hey bro i'm in winter park if you ever wanna meet up for a ride or a bike nite. I also have 06', its silver and blue.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the .oRg.

It's a great place, offering many opportunities to give and receive advice on any variety of things.

In fact, you'll find some of us know absolutely everything; so please pay close attention.

Have fun, don't scratch the paint, ride safe, and stick around awhile.

Scar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Welcome. Looks like your gonna have to pay attention!

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

Back