Whats up everyone

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey to everyone I've been MIA for a little while mostly because work kinda got "strenuous" so I figured I would dropin and say Hi see how everyone was and what not. and let all the No Cal kids know that I am leaving CA for colder inclement weather. That and I see a whole load of new recruits and rookies so hey everybody.

Welcome back! Hope work slows down and you get to stick around more often!

When ya moving?

next weds driving cross country back to Philly should be a fun trip too bad the busa's staying here till I can get her a ride home.

no idea I'm going to look for a place right outside the city I'll be in MD for the first month with a buddy till I get a place don't suppose anyone has a room for rent in the area :laugh:

no idea I'm going to look for a place right outside the city I'll be in MD for the first month with a buddy till I get a place don't suppose anyone has a room for rent in the area :laugh:

I wish I know of one but I don't. Where in MD are you gonna be staying?

kinda flyin by the seat of my pants that's a great question lol I had 3 weeks notice to pack up my life and get moving. So if it don't fit in the truck it doesn't go. besides I have family in Philly. I'll find out in a bit here where specifically in MD

I dont have a room but Im in MD let me know where youre staying maybe we can hook up:thumbsup:

Thanks guys (and girls well er Girl) Im gonna be near Bel Air bout 40 or so minutes from Baltimore initially. I'll be getting a place well room or room mates anyway near philly on the outskirts hopefully within the month of Sept. Thanks for all the good luck wishes I'll try to post up pics of the cross country trip for you all. It's gonna be a long drive but I like driving so it should be fun. Can't wait to get to PA again speaking of PA anyone know how Redkats holding up? Last I was here he was going through some personal stuff just wanted to see if he's still around and doing ok.

Yeah I live like...mmmm 2 minutes from Belair bro..:laugh:

Cool that you'll be on the east side soon...it's where the "somewhat more sane" Busa riders live :whistle: I know, I know...that's scary...I mean, look at Lycan :rofl:

Cool that you'll be on the east side soon...it's where the "somewhat more sane" Busa riders live :whistle: I know, I know...that's scary...I mean, look at Lycan :rofl:

Yeah and he's what like 2 minutes away :laugh: too bad the Busa is staying here for a few months till I can get it sent out or ride her back.

Back