whats up everyone???

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
just peakin in to say hey!! havent been around in some time now but all is well and i miss you folks!

hope all is well in everyone;s neck of the woods and wanna wish everyone the best for 09!!! :beerchug:

btw, here is a lil pic of my new addicition...

STT-CMP-November-6.jpg

Thanks Don! i might have to make the bike street legal again for a week or so. that way i can come dice it up with everyone at the gap come April...

Yeah, the reason he hasn't been around is all the women :laugh: Good to see you on here my brother :thumbsup:

glad you dropped in to say "hi", i was wondering about you the other day...make sure you make it to the Bash and swing by and i'll find us a couple cold ones :beerchug:

Looking good!! :thumbsup:

I'm a "track head" myself........ got so bad I had to buy a track bike only tool.

Looks good Ozzy! :thumbsup:Randy and a few others will be at Barber in March...you need to come and do that track one day.

hey everyone, thanks for the love!!

dawn, babtrer might actually be in the works for me and a few others that i been riding with. i will loet you know once we get things figured out.

doug, im certainly gonna try my damndest to make it down. id really be disappointed if i couldnt make it, busa or not!

Semi, im gonna hold you too that!!!

Robert, i might have several lady friends, but none that want to put up with me... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

twotone, how u been man? everything on the up and up with ya? i know last time i was around you had run into a small string of situations....

ncbusa, i will be running CMP this year so i will get in touch with ya to see if you can swing it and join us at the track...

rich, ur still a monkey!!! but i love ya dude!!

99, you got the busa lookin good bro!! hopefully i can make it down in april for some more shenanigans with ya!!!:beerchug::beerchug:

doyle, you know i never did get to see what that busa looks like with my gold forks on there? how are things at the homestead? keep on truckin brotha man!!!

warbird, whats goin on my man? everything good with ya? look forward to catchin up with ya and puttin on some miles come april!!!:thumbsup:

like i said, hopefully all goes well and me and the crew can make it back down in april!!

btw, dawn, tell randy he needs to check out bluegrass motorsports park being built in KY. that place is about 20 miles south of my old stompin grounds so i know i will be there for several days this year!!if i come to barber, randy has to come to Bluegrass!!!:rulez:

Back