whats this worth?

k-ville

Registered
Hey everyone im a newb so if this is a bad place for this sorry. I have a friend who is trying to sell his hayabuse and doesn't care to deal with it so its up to me but the problem is I don't even know what kind of price to start with... any help is much appreciated!

The Bike is a 2002 Hayabusa Limited with like 2800 miles on it. Mods are about endless but Ill hit the key points

Raminator 1397cc
Ported head by Star/G2 Racing
Web turbo cams
Mc Express Turbo With intercooler
Mc Express Stand Alone
Innovative Boost Controller
Marvic Wheels
Hidden air shifter and on board air
+4 swing arm

Bike dynoed 453 on 10psi and c16.

375660_663997200293512_737144318_n_zps18109526.jpg

What kind of Turbo? Hard to believe it made 450whp on 10psi... ???

It's only worth what a buyer is willing to give you for it. In a perfect world maybe $12-16k but I've seen a lot more expensive bikes go for less. Most end up parting them out... :(

What kind of Turbo? Hard to believe it made 450whp on 10psi... ???

It's only worth what a buyer is willing to give you for it. In a perfect world maybe $12-16k but I've seen a lot more expensive bikes go for less. Most end up parting them out... :(

Have the latest print off from the dyno was 438. Just the difference between dynos I suppose but thats what it makes.

Not sure why you want the vin.. but JS1GW71A222106948

It's not an official rule to post the VIN, but if a seller isn't willing to share it, that can be the first sign of someone trying to get rid of a stolen bike. Since you're not one of the better known members on the site, this can increase your credibility with potential buyers. Thanks for providing it.

It's not an official rule to post the VIN, but if a seller isn't willing to share it, that can be the first sign of someone trying to get rid of a stolen bike. Since you're not one of the better known members on the site, this can increase your credibility with potential buyers. Thanks for providing it.

makes sense i just wasnt thinking about it because its not a actual for sale thread but yeah its legit im real haha

Have the latest print off from the dyno was 438. Just the difference between dynos I suppose but thats what it makes.

The power sounds correct, just the boost isn't......if it's a Stage-2 it's probably 20+psi for that figure... ;)

I would have a shop that knows Turbo bikes go over it and make sure everything is correct on it before you sell it. Unless you don't care then the price would reflect that... :beerchug:

A turbo bike with a broken boost guage. ???
You may want to attend to that.

RSD.

It just sits in my shop hasnt been riddin on a decent trip in years... the good turbo shop idea is good except there arent any close that i know of. thats how i ended up with it was in a shop for like 6 months while they replaced all sorts of random parts because the boost by gear was bad they never did figure it out he had me go get it and I had it riding in like 3 hours.

Put a price on it, tell me if it has any run or turbo issues and we can go from there...I have one of my bikes up for sale and gonna buy another asap..

Back