Whats this bike worth?

Destin07

Registered
I posted here a few days back about my first bike and have gotten some great feedback. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome on the board. I'm still waiting on the weather to clear to take some great pictures of the my bike for you guys. Just wanted to list everything about my bike and see what you guys think it might be worth.
2005 Hayabusa Black/Red factory paint
-850 miles
-Full akrapovic race exhaust
-power commander
-lowered in front and back (not strapped down in front)
-240 tire kit with custom predator wheels
-extended 6inches
-clear lens front and back
-polished frame
-the following is chrome
swingarm
wheels
rear caliper
brake lines
Hayabusa rear rotor
rear grab bar
rear passenger pegs and mounts
driver pegs and full assembly
shifter
foot brake
triple tree
left and right levers
belly pan
left and right engine covers
windshield
kickstand
master cylinder caps
handle bar ends
mirror blocks
gas cap
tag frame

Most people seem to prefer to do their own custom work to their bikes. When one that has already been heavily customized and chromed goes up for sale they usually ask $14-20k but usually never seem to get what they ask for them. Realistically you could probably get 11-14k for it depending on where you are.

Kbb does not give a true assecemt as to the value of someones bike..  As in my bike Kbb say's its worth only $6200.00. That is a joke It's a 1999 w/ under 3000 miles on her and not a scratch.

When I was shopping for a bike a dealer here in Cali had a 2003 Pumpkin with a little over 10,000 miles on it and was asking $9995.00 Firm and wouldn't take a penny less. You should research bikes like yours and compile all the facts and figures to determine the value of your bike. Good Luck...........

IMG_0008.JPG

It's not worth much since it's a Red/Black model.
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, welcome to the board.

Yah they are everwhere, just they gotta sleep to.

But to be honest. the 240 kit resale, you got me there.
Maybe 11-12k

(Bosshound @ Jul. 16 2007,00:26) Excuse My Ignorance but what is a 2004 Pumpkin ?
A pumpkin is usually reference to an 2003 Anniversary Edition "Burning Copper" (Orange). Orange (and black/Halloween maybe) = Pumpkin.

Likely his year reference was incorrect. While the one he found sounds high even a dealer, the AEs (and sometimes LEs) usually bring a tad bit more

Sorry I did make a mistake in the reference to the 2003 Anniversary thanks for the clairification Professor......

(Bosshound @ Jul. 15 2007,22:26) Excuse My Ignorance but what is a 2004 Pumpkin ?
you know, a pumpkin, this one is mauve and purple but you can get them in any color.

41TC8HF388L__SS400_.jpg

Back