What's the word on Schnitz Racings TRE?

clock

Registered
The TRE seems like a must buy. Is the throttle response really what they claim (below 4500)? Has anyone had any issues with this thing?

I see your new here..... The TRE is a much debated product. I don't think its made the must buy list.
There is plenty of evidence it will slow your bike in the 1/4 mile.
A PC with a good map will take care of all the drivability issues the TRE claims to.

PM JohnnyCheese, he'll hook you up.

I have the Ivan's Smart TRE from Schnitz... For me its been a good investment!! Never crossed 186 MPH so I dont know if it will derestrict the bike, but I have felt better response on lover RPM's ... I'm not sure about the quater mile... cause I have never raced!! From my riding experience... I would say I kinda like it.

I have the Ivan's Smart TRE from Schnitz... For me its been a good investment!! Never crossed 186 MPH so I dont know if it will derestrict the bike, but I have felt better response on lover RPM's ... I'm not sure about the quater mile... cause I have never raced!! From my riding experience... I would say I kinda like it.
What do you think of the ATRE?

The main reason to get a TRE is to exceed 186MPH
smile.gif

What do you think of the ATRE?
Never tried it... so no imputs on it!! sorry
blush.gif

Any time I can get more throttle response / better timing curve, I figure why not.  It's been 12 years since my ZX11, I'm a little rusty n my nads have shrunk some so 186+ is not in my immediate sights.

<!--EDIT|clock
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117700815 -->

Got one on my '03. The bike is certainly not restricted any longer. Seemed to make the bike more responsive at lower RPMs, but this isn't always a good thing. It was almost an annoyance in NC on the twisties-required a very steady hand, or the power would come on abruptly. Causes some idle quirks as well. You should talk to Johnnycheese about options, I will probably do something different in the future, but for know I'm sticking with my TRE.

Back