Whats the temp in your neck of the woods?

Decatur.gif

The road temp on the highway was reading 126 along with asphalt that was @ about 250 degrees . I hate Hot days !

99 with only 27% humidity......feels great. I hate it when it is 100 and 85% humidity.

My neck's just a little red, pun intended...and reading about 88.7 degrees right now.

Month of June has been 20 degrees below normal in CT. 40-50 at night. This really sucks.
Seriously. Summer seems to have done a powerslide right around the Northeast part of the country.
(Which means when summer FINALLY hits, its gonna last all of 3 seconds).
Im not gonna miss N.Y. AT ALL once I move outta here.
:kissass:

The road temp on the highway was reading 126 along with asphalt that was @ about 250 degrees . I hate Hot days !

i feel your pain, i used to work a roto-mill crew, asphalt eater recycler good gosh it was hot work, but hey it paid really well....:thumbsup:

It is fluctuating between 99 and 102 degrees here in Austin, TX; not to mention the HUMIDITY!!!

It is miserable out there!

got up to 103, don't know what the index was...august aint even close, so it'll keep climbing:saburn::argue:1 can't wait till october/november then I shall complain till april / may:whistle:

heat index of 119 here in hutchinson ks 106 on the bank clock oh yea and no wind whatsoever it sux

+1 Had to do Asphalt work on the Highway today & it sucked !! :banghead:

I feel ya bro, thanks to all the rain,all my roofs that should have been done in April & May are stacked up for the next month and I ran out of inside work:banghead::banghead: I should be happy to have so much work, right???

:cheerleader::cheerleader:Hip, Hip....eh, f*#k it:banghead:

JMchula 011.jpg

JMchula 014.jpg

115 with the heat index. It was 101 with a heat index of 110 on Saturday, and my stupid ass was out there working in it all day long. Got a lot done. Well more then i expected. People were coming up to me asking ot mow their lawns for them. Made a extra 200 on new work. Drank 2 gallons of water and 3 bottles of gatorade, did not pee once, sweat it all out.

Back