What's the longest you have ever slept ?

many many well not that many years ago when i was in the Corps I rode my goldwing from MCAS Tustin Ca. to a little south of Shreveport La. to see my folks on leave. It was about 2000 miles I think. maybe a little more. anyway I rode straight for 24 hours before getting off the bike and hitting the hotel. I think I slept 14hrs straight after that. Felt like I lost a day, which i did I guess. I learned never to do that again. God i was stupid in those days.

Every time I travel to Cyprus to see my dad my family and I usually sleep for almost a whole day once we get there. It's 7000 miles and a little under 27hrs straight with layovers. We usually get there early morning and Cyprus is seven hours ahead of our normal time. When we get there all of us are flat wigged out and usually sleep until midday next day. Still takes a week or so to adjust.

18 hours straight then up long enough to eat and use bathroom and 13 more hours straight.

I have a sleeping disorder so 14 hours seems like 4 sometimes. Other times 4 Hours feels like i was 18 again.

About 16 hours.

I got called into work, only had an hour of sleep.
By the time I was finished, I had enough time to go home get 45 minutes of sleep then start over. So I just stayed, basically working a double on 1 hour worth of sleep.
Felt like a million dollars after that 16 hours of sleep! that paycheck was sweet too.

Back