whats the lightest busa out there?

Hey Pan , your carbon Busa was the freaking ducks guts , and at very least , inspired a heap of us south oz lads to go crazy , googling the hell out of carbon body work and BST wheels and repairable wreck Busa . When yours was discovered up for sale , there was a lot of fellas scurrying around trying to sell off assets to buy that beast . Still want to get one of them fuel cells , anyway cheers mate .
I am trying to get mine to 425 to 435 with a turbo catalist ultra light body work ti and alum bolts every where ! Now who makes a carbon fiber cam cover and magnesium covers block head and cases? Oh getting carbon fiber clip on bars and maybe carbon rear sets

Thanks C10. I will look them up. It will be cheep Met Tec want $1500.00 for the rear axle for my Mcintosh arm. Its now on order I have to send them the so they can make it. yes the wallet is wide open and empty for the next 3 years! I am 1 year into the build = $24000.00 so far about $60000.00 to go!

Damn

[ QUOTE="nosbig, post: 3213651, member: 42059"]Damn[/QUOTE]
Yes its going to be one h of a bike! D M E motor Powerhouse turbo RCC super ultra + all parts A I coated everything that needs to be cryo treated Barenger brakes Dye mags all bolts will be aluminum and titanium from Pro Bolt U S A and many one off parts from Robinson Industries and others to many to list. All the best guys and girls to work with! Oh and Tiger racing and catalist body parts.

No problem. You can easily get down to 415lbs or lighter with your "gaping hole" wallet. The lighter wallet should help too!!:beerchug:
HI BUSASHOT. Cool post! But every penny comes very hard! I will be 69 next year retired vet. I still work for Meals on wheels and Windmill Cycles. I drive a 98 Saturn wagon with 216000 miles on it. I save every penny I can! This is the last project for me. I want it my way! I think it will take me 3 to 5 more years to get all the cash I need. then its for LSR speed racing for me. Hope to go over 250 MPH? Well its been though I fractured my back in 8 places back 2010 and in Nam I was stabed in my right hand in 1966 & in 1969 I was short in my back. This is my last dream! So please wish me luck!

Back