What's the last CD you bought?

Most of my MP3 dowloads are from the 80's...  ( My friends keep telling me I should go out more often
sad.gif

Lately I've been listening to the TOP GUN OST. ( I should be ashamed to have posted this about myself <argh> )
You poor thing! The 80's huh?
Well, this week I loaded up my CD carrier with nothing but 80's stuff...Simple Minds, The Cult, Bob Seger...

It's okay...at least we can admit it...it's the first step in a 12 step program, right?!

biggrin.gif
super.gif

Most of my MP3 dowloads are from the 80's...  ( My friends keep telling me I should go out more often
sad.gif

Lately I've been listening to the TOP GUN OST. ( I should be ashamed to have posted this about myself <argh> )
You poor thing!  The 80's huh?  
Well, this week I loaded up my CD carrier with nothing but 80's stuff...Simple Minds, The Cult, Bob Seger...

It's okay...at least we can admit it...it's the first step in a 12 step program, right?!  

biggrin.gif

super.gif
The Cult ROCK!!!!!!!!!! as for seger and simple minds, generally boring, but occasionally bring back a good memory.

DJ Santana, Was in Florida this week end, picked up CD's from this cool Black light selling store in "Clearwater"

I listen to electronic music.

ok hear we go, the colection is wide and the colection is great. I do love it quite greatly. I spend way to much money my cds thats for sure.

in my cd player right at the moment, girl called Ruby, modern rock from 1995
the changer has Snot, Hed P.E., Missy Ellot, Korn, Linkin Park, Radiohead
My XM channel: Rock (47 Ethal) Harder Rock (48 Squizz) Electronica (82 The system) Stand up Comady (150 Up yours) Rap (66 Raw) Classic Rock (46)

and as far as the last cds I bough, seeing how I buy in mutlipuls lets see, that would Manson-golden age of grotest, Theroy of a Dead man, Little John and the Eastside Boys, Trick Daddy, and Peter Gaberal

Some selection hu?
smile.gif

ok hear we go, the colection is wide and the colection is great. I do love it quite greatly. I spend way to much money my cds thats for sure.

in my cd player right at the moment, girl called Ruby, modern rock from 1995
the changer has Snot, Hed P.E., Missy Ellot, Korn, Linkin Park, Radiohead
My XM channel: Rock (47 Ethal) Harder Rock (48 Squizz) Electronica (82 The system) Stand up Comady (150 Up yours) Rap (66 Raw) Classic Rock (46)

and as far as the last cds I bough, seeing how I buy in mutlipuls lets see, that would Manson-golden age of grotest, Theroy of a Dead man, Little John and the Eastside Boys, Trick Daddy, and Peter Gaberal

Some selection hu?
smile.gif
Have you heard the new Radiohead? I am a fan, but haven't bought the new CD yet...

That is quite a collection...

57 channels and nothing on.. plus it costs ten $ a month.. haha. ... beam me up vinny!

yea, Ive got the new radiohead. Its pretty good. I like it but it just hasnt made its way out to the truck yet.

I like ok computer and Amnesiac better, I just havent listined to it enough yet.

just takes time.

Back