What's the first site you go to?

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Hey peeps!
I started my laptop today after work when I got home and out of habit I clicked on my favourite website.
I thought about the routine I'm in, and wondered how many of you Org members do exactly the same?
That favorite site of mine is of course . . . . . Hayabusa.org/forum ! ! ! ! !
:thumbsup:
Interested to know about y'all. :popcorn:

When I surface , I turn the computer on first , then I get up , make coffee and get the paper etc. , and then back to first check emails , then the org. , maybe evilbay , while watching non commercial news channel .

I thought of this song when you said " then I get up , make coffee, put on my make up",

and this . . .
"while watching non commercial news channel"
Huh? What, Alex Jones' InfoWars? lol . . .
I always go to Republic Broadcasting Network, with John Stadtmiller and Mike Rivero.
I ditched the fake Corporate news networks years ago. :thumbsup:

While you put on your face , early in the morning , so you look your best for your busy day behind the counter at work Kiwi ..... I'm busy taking a dump !! After that's all done and dusted , I then get to sit back and relax watching free to air Australian Broadcasting Channel , to see what's been going on in the big wide wonderful world while I've been sleeping !! Hahahahahaha

apriliaforum_logo_2012.jpg

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/group.php?discussionid=147&do=discuss

Click this Aprilia link above first ~^~ then our ride link here at the oRg *

hayabusa.org first..... in the rare instances im alone.... U KNOW what im doing on the computer..... I just gotta remember to delete the history.
Haha, yeah we KNOW what you're up to . . . .
hey, did you know there's a setting that automatically deletes all history as you go? Never records history, thank God. lol

Back