whats the difference between PC usb and PC 3r

Bruiserman

Registered
Wondering if a power commander from an 03 busa will work on my 05. Whats the difference between the 3r and the usb pc just not sure. Getting a full exhaust and want to get a pc. Preferably used.
Thanks

I think the compatibility between years is ok. The USB controls fuel only, with cells in 250 rpm increments. The r version will give you the ability to adjust timing and fuel. However the r version is 500 rpm increments for fuel. Imho, unless you're going to be running at the strip or maybe messing with race fuels, the USB should serve you just fine.

I think the compatibility between years is ok. The USB controls fuel only, with cells in 250 rpm increments. The r version will give you the ability to adjust timing and fuel. However the r version is 500 rpm increments for fuel. Imho, unless you're going to be running at the strip or maybe messing with race fuels, the USB should serve you just fine.
idea.gif

What he said.
I have a 3R on my bike, but I was planning on running turbo and messing with the timing.

ok...here we go.I  havent posted in here nearly enough,but i have some ?'s i hope you folks can help me with.Lets start with i bought a dry nitros system and i'm being told that i will need a p.c..Is this true?I had a p.c. but it made the bike run like ass,so i took it off and sold it.Now, i have the "smart T.R.E."the bike runs like a champ and i dont want to get rid of it.The t.r.e. that is. what are my options?May be i'm on the wrong post? help me pppllleeaassee!  
sad.gif

ok...here we go.I  havent posted in here nearly enough,but i have some ?'s i hope you folks can help me with.Lets start with i bought a dry nitros system and i'm being told that i will need a p.c..Is this true?I had a p.c. but it made the bike run like ass,so i took it off and sold it.Now, i have the "smart T.R.E."the bike runs like a champ and i dont want to get rid of it.The t.r.e. that is. what are my options?May be i'm on the wrong post? help me pppllleeaassee!  
sad.gif
get rid of the bandaid and get it mapped it will solve both of your problems

Back