whats the deal with Any Subject thread? Seriously?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
i've been on here awhile, never really gone to the thread but did tonight. I'm not goin in that thread again so stop the "don't go in there if ya don't like it responses" before they even come up. I just don't see the point in lettin the thread stay active when all it seems to be is a place for peeps to post ghey lil smilies & up post counts? My .02 for the day I guess, i'm done venting
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry it angered you so. :laugh: There's a group of us that enjoy it daily, why would you want to limit it ???

Get back on the meds :thumbsup:

i've been on here awhile, never really gone to the thread but did tonight. I'm not goin in that thread again so stop the "don't go in there if ya don't like it responses" before they even come up. I just don't see the point in lettin the thread stay active when all it seems to be is a place for peeps to post ghey lil smilies & up post counts? My .02 for the day I guess, i'm done venting
Posted via Mobile Device

It's like a chat room...and it's the HO thread...it is what it is :thumbsup:

well DO3 I don't need meds but thanks for the advice lol. And like like I said, I won't be in there again. However, if its "like a chat room" then why don't y'all just use the CHAT feature
Posted via Mobile Device

well DO3 I don't need meds but thanks for the advice lol. And like like I said, I won't be in there again. However, if its "like a chat room" then why don't y'all just use the CHAT feature
Posted via Mobile Device

Good, cause Rich posted something nasty in there about you ...

~ shoulda never said anything cuz now all the people that spend useless time postin in there are gonna come to defend it. I guess I just like to spend my posting time on actual comments not smiley faces
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

In the chat room the posts disappear...AND they don't count.

You do know the :rulez: here @ the ORG don't you ???

well if Rich, whoever the hell that is, wants to "say" somethin bout me then tell him to get my number from some of my good friends on here & call me & say it
Posted via Mobile Device

~ shoulda never said anything cuz now all the people that spend useless time postin in there are gonna come to defend it. I guess I just like to spend my posting time on actual comments not smiley faces
Posted via Mobile Device

That's cool. I post when I can help or have something I think is of value, or just to welcome a newbie, or poke some fun at a friend.

It's a silly little thread that's shared by friends. There's all kinds of things in there.

well if Rich, whoever the hell that is, wants to "say" somethin bout me then tell him to get my number from some of my good friends on here & call me & say it
Posted via Mobile Device

Rich = BA BUSA

i went thru a couple pages & each page seemed to be sparingly dotted with an actual remark, subject, or comment
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I was cutting up my brother. Rich didn't post anything about you. I was kinda hoping to catch you in there again :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure that YOU have some sort of hobby/activity that your friends or family do not understand...if it gives you some sort of pleasuure/fun...why should they question it?

i went thru a couple pages & each page seemed to be sparingly dotted with an actual remark, subject, or comment
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it gets that way sometimes. I guess my thing is each to their own, live and let live. :thumbsup:

And yes, you have attracted two shameful ho's :banghead:

Back