Whats the deal on the name brand cars?

mikev7

Registered
Ive been seeing them for a long time and i got to know the reason people put fruit island cerial on theyre cars? Compete with cerial boxes.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/933198/urban_rides_19.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
- <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/"&....ck away

I have never had the nuts to walk up to one and ask WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHT? Is it a ultra cool staement? I didnt know companys sponsered that many cars. I live in new orleans and mardigras was like a hwy bilboard advert. My truck is just plain white and i looked out of place.

I'd never put ads on my car without getting paid for every time I turned the key

Ahem... I believe the answer to that would be cuz they GHEY!

I would love to hear what Katt Williams has to say on that...

"car wraps" have been around for some time.. they pay you and you agree to certain amounts of time and they send you $400 or so a month...

Maybe it's their favorite munchy food after they smoke a big bowl............So if you like Mike n Ike after you toke, you could roll up w/ those dudes and get yourself a handfull to munch on.....

Or your just ghey...... as stated above.
beerchug.gif

"car wraps" have been around for some time.. they pay you and you agree to certain amounts of time and they send you $400 or so a month...
Hehe, i just found this post again. Thats funny that they spend so much money on those cars. Ive seen some with as much as 6-9 tv monitors in them totaling like 3k just on tv's. It would be funny if they financed the whole car on 400 a month. I want to ask some of them but im scared ill get shot.:)

there is a chcik who lives here, has a Malibu painted pink with Dora the Explorer all over her car, rolling on 22's... One of the stupidest things I have ever seen.

They have to do something to take your attention away from how stupid the cars look all jacked up on 30's.

Rednecks did this crap decades ago. They just had smaller rims and bigger tires.

The "ads" are the cars theme. Plain colors got boring. Usually the insides match the outside with the logs stitched in the seats, headliner, etc. Some of them are funny. I wouldn't put fruity pepples on my car, but I have seen a nice looking bud-light one and a coors-light silver bullit car that had the train down the side. I did the show car crcuit for 11 years. It got too expensive to be competative. And for what? A trophy? I want to paint my busa to look like a mountain dew can, but I'm afraid pepsi would sue me.

I wanna see a TAMPAX car.... now that would take some kahoonas to drive around in.

MikeV... in Gulfport we probably see the same cars you have over there.... it gets ridiculous.. a $1000 car with a $8000 paint job and $10000 rims....
shutup.gif
shutup.gif
shutup.gif

shutup.gif

shutup.gif

Back