What's the best matching helmet for my 2000 Busa??????

daz77

Registered
What's the best matching helmet for my 2000 Busa?????? I currently have a (Don't laugh)----- Fulmer af-400 -----(so hype to ride after purchase=Pawn shop special) and anything is probably better, lol!!! I love the features of Scorpion's 1100 (Silver), but also like the Scorpion EXO-500 BioMetal. My max on a decent helmet is $300. What cha suggest????

20131221_202730 (2).jpg

I once read an article about helmets, (Oh My) It showed that even the less expensive helmets were protective, but the costlier ones had better stuff inside and were nicer to wear. I have 3 helmets to choose from. One is a Scorpion 1100, with the Liberty color scheme, I got it from Honda of Toledo, and with shipping, it fell within your cost parameters. It's got nice furniture and feels good on my head, and that drop down sunscreen is kinda tricky. If you're not sure about the size, go to a shop and try on a few.

BTW - That's a nice looking bike..............

Idk personally I prefer my helmet 2 be black whether gloss or matte. I think there is a brand that makes a helmet with those colors and the hayabusa logo I just can't remember which 1?? Whichever color/brand you decide to go with contact The sponsor Honda of Toledo 2 order it. They hands down have the best deals on helmets anywhere period.... store or Internet seller it don't matter :whistle:

Thanks to both post. Superzuki2012, I got alot of work to do as far as customizing it. That's why I did take a close picture, lol.

29kvo0n.jpg

I have this Shoei RF 1000. It was a great match to my factory paint. Think I wore it maybe twice.....lol. But really a nice helmet

29kvo0n.jpg

I have this Shoei RF 1000. It was a great match to my factory paint. Think I wore it maybe twice.....lol. But really a nice helmet

Looks like a perfect match to me.....I'll bet (if it's the right size) its's worth...say....$200 to a fellow .org member....who's name starts with daz...and ends with 77?

Speeding to the shop and praying for a good fit. Excited, Spotted the Shoei 1100 in a Medium, immediately threw it on and BAM, failed... It was too snugged. I wear a Large in that helmet. Sorry dawg.

Back