What's that?

TheBull350

Registered
Just thought I'd post it here also,

I ORDERED IT TODAY!!

Velocity kit from Kevin

now the wait......................................................................................
..........................................................................................

Thanks for everyones help!

marcus

Just talked to kevin again and ordered a HKS blow off valve too.... i know it doesnt help performance but dam it sounds awsome!

marc

Just talked to kevin again and ordered a HKS blow off valve too.... i know it doesnt help performance but dam it sounds awsome!

marc
Marc, good move on the blow off valve. You are wrong however, it serves performance by eliminating back pressure on your Turbo blades. All of theat pressure has to go some where,. If it does not go through a blow off it will feed back through your turbo blades and bend them.

Three for one deal .  Increase the Turbo life, reduce lag time and you get that cool blow off sound.:;): .  Nice go'n Bull.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068710252 -->

Reduce lag time = the blades are not forced in a reverse rotation when you let up off the boost because of the blow off valve . "300ZX Turbo owner"

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068711073 -->

That's what one would think, Kevin says it's not needed due to the efficiency of the waste gate?

Oh well it's kool, and Rhythm chalk this up on your order form since it doesnt come with it!

marc

That's what one would think, Kevin says it's not needed due to the efficiency of the waste gate?

Oh well it's kool, and Rhythm chalk this up on your order form since it doesnt come with it!

marc
Hey you can also open up the sound...

blowme.jpg

TheBull350
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.23
Location: corning, NY fingerlakes area Posted: Nov. 13 2003,10:05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well it's kool, and Rhythm chalk this up on your order form since it doesnt come with it! [/QUOTE]

No doubt about it, I totally forgotten about that. Need to start making a list and checking it twice :laugh: (X-mas).

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtop shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtop

Actually I ahve it set on a quiet setting. It can get very lound when all the way up. You can hear at every shift and when coming off of 6th. ;D

Crank it up N.E.:D . :D

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: "What the deal with the avatar not working from quick posting"|1068784937 -->

Back