What's that?

TheBull350

Registered
HEHE,

Just thought I'd share the good news, I ordered my turbo today from TotalKaos!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic:

Oh and I ordered two BMC Race filters couple of weeks ago, so if someone wants one let me know, they are new still in the package!! I just had a feeling I shouldn't open them!!!

marc

Are you putting this kit on a stock motor? What kind of HP can you expect and at what amount of boost?

yup all stock, cept for the turbo soon.

I'm gettin the dual stage boost controller so I can run 6lbs= ~240hp and 8lbs=~270hp

TheBull350
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.16
Location: Corning,NY Upstate that is  Posted: Nov. 11 2003,5:59  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yup all stock, cept for the turbo soon.

I'm gettin the dual stage boost controller so I can run 6lbs= ~240hp and 8lbs=~270hp
[/QUOTE]

Hey Bull what happen to the wrist controlr instead ? :D You know I'm just messn with ya Bull.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068596465 -->

sounds awesome.

I have a friend w/ a big motor busa and a turbo ZX-9R. both awesome bikes the busa runs 202 hp at the wheel, while 9R is 350!!ouch.

totally built, stretched 10 inches. makes 21 PSI in 5th and 6th gear. always runs i think 115 octane. such a cool bike.

nothin better than a turbo charged bike, especially a busa!!!

congradulations
u wont be sorry

i cant wait to get mine, super kaos is really good too, only heard good things abt em...

kazzin

TheBull done went and done the damn thang...I still get mine first... :devil:

And don't nobody ask me anything technical about my turbo or my bike...Cause I don't know...I'm strictly the pilot...No need to know why just that it does... :devil:

Stunnah,

like rhythm told me, countin down the days like a kid does for christmas :D

man i cant wait its only been exactly 12hrs and 29min since the conversation with kevin.....................

marc

Stunnah,

like rhythm told me, countin down the days like a kid does for christmas :D

man i cant wait its only been exactly 12hrs and 29min since the conversation with kevin.....................

marc
Well it's been a few weeks for me...Had some other things going on to occupy my time...Just waiting on the word that it's in...Then load it up and head out or off to Florida for a few days...Shat I need the break anyway... :devil:

Back