Whats that saying about bad luck?

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So I took a job as a medical courier (glorified drug mule) for the holiday season and things have been going good. I needed this job to last me until mid february when we close on our house. So today I go to take my 2000 jetta in to get emissions done and it fails, get a qoute on how much to get it fixed and its right round $800. So I am already pissed bout this. I get about 30 miles from tge emissions place and the tranny goes out......if it wasnt for bad luck I wouldnt have any today.....just needed to vent

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hard to carry cases of nutrients and boxes of iv pumps on the busa.....however if I built a custom trailer......

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

VW's are junk.I hate working on them and they have a ton of issues.Hopefully its gets better for you soon.

Very sorry bro, I have learned to never ask, "What else could go wrong?", because I am usually certain to find out.

I had three also just before Christmas:

1. Someone (me or my wife) curbed two tires on my BMW; since they different sizes, it required a whole new set: $1300
2. Transmission blew out in my 2002 Silverado at 189k miles: $3200 (Trucks not worth much more than that)
3. The day I got my truck back, it was making a whining sound: New front hub: $700

So that ended up being my Christmas presents - Merry Christmas to me! :banghead:

Yes I know, I could be in a much worse situation, and many many people are, so I'm not complaining too badly..

It goes " If it weren't for bad luck; I'd have none at all " :banghead:

You're on the up swing now.

We had some issues happen after Thanksgiving. Everything seems to turn around for the the better.

You could make your own redneck toolbox trailer to pull behind your Busa.

my pink Ninja with a trailer - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you're saying about bad luck, I could tell you stories about what i've had to go through and what i've been going through, i'm waiting for things to get better but nothing has happened as of yet. I'm still holding out for everything to get better but I don't know if i'll know what to do with good luck and everything working out for me. Keep your head up man, I found this picture a while ago and I go by it every time something happens. Now i'm not a religious man or anything but it's just something that kinda just grabs you

dontgiveup.jpg

Back