What's stuck in your brain...bikes from the past~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I remember seeing this ol Ninja in the shop years ago and thinking...what the hell are those space suit looking tubes~?~

I haven't seen one of these with operational ducts in years, my guess is the tubing material didn't last very long...

Just a memory I've never forgotten...felt kinda cool to sit on this bike, brand new on the show room floor with these "state of the art" tubes protruding from it~!!~

(the ones I remember seeing were green)

1991 Kawi Zx.jpg

1991 Kawi ZX-7.jpg

I've always got speed on my mind and these pioneers blow me away :bowdown: What they were able to squeeze out of a motorcycle back then is amazing to me. :bowdown:

blackieb10.jpg

blackieb13.jpg

blackieb26.jpg

:laugh:Now that's classic:rofl: but you know he really can ride

Ya, isn't he a big motocross guy?

In truth that movie rocked...

Johnny: Yeah, whackhead tried to play baseball with my homeboy's bike!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny: Drop that zero and get with the hero!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny: I'm gonna go across the street and, uh, schling a schlong.

Johnny: You hit pretty good... for a girl.

Johnny: Looky, looky in Kat's black booky.

Kathy: What are you doing here?
Johnny: Yo, you axed me.

Johnny: So, whassup fellas?
Nick: Just doing a little a batting practice on your bike.
Johnny: It's not mine. It's Sir D.'s
Nick: Who is Sir D.
Johnny: He's my homeboy.
Nick: Yea? WELL HOMEBOY THIS!

Last edited:
:laugh:Yeah, he has tons of amatuer motocross trophies, and can ride some pretty impressive wheelies, who knew, Vanilla really is a badass:laugh:

A local Kaw dealer I used to go by to dream in had an 89 ZX7 like pictured, but sitting next to it was one of these. I was totally smitten! Took me 7 years but I finally got one......

90 zx10.jpg

Friend had one of these, moved up from a 600 ninja. Back then (1990) it was the quickest/ fastest thing I had ever seen, let alone rode......

Back