What's New for 2014 ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
No Busa yet :( but there is hope I guess :please:.....Just wondering what is in store for the 2014 Model ??? Think Suzuki will take over the reign again as the Fastest Bike ?

Your Thoughts ?

Robert :banghead:

Come on dude, we've only made it through the first quarter of 13 :laugh:

I hope so brother.

No Busa yet :( but there is hope I guess :please:.....Just wondering what is in store for the 2014 Model ??? Think Suzuki will take over the reign again as the Fastest Bike ?

Your Thoughts ?

Robert :banghead:

Ive been wondering now for a few weeks. How come suzuki says the busa is the fastest production bike in the world on its commercials??? Is it just cause you can be the fastest in one thing and say that or what? I know a lot of car companies do that. I dont think suzuki will try out do this zx14. Its just to big. Seems like a gentlemans agreement is in the near future between kawasaki and suzuki.

Ive been wondering now for a few weeks. How come suzuki says the busa is the fastest production bike in the world on its commercials??? Is it just cause you can be the fastest in one thing and say that or what? I know a lot of car companies do that. I dont think suzuki will try out do this zx14. Its just to big. Seems like a gentlemans agreement is in the near future between kawasaki and suzuki.

Talk to Bill Warner:

Bill Warner Rides His Hayabusa to 311.945 mph

We are patiently waiting for a ZX anything or anything else to come close.

There is rumor that Suzuki is working on a cross-plane engine for MOTOGP in 2014. If so I would expect to see that filter down to the sportbike market. They are going to have to do something SOON about the Busa but I'll bet it's 2 more years down the pipeline.

Back