Whats my bike worth? Pics....suggestions?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
So I want to buy an 08, and I need to sell my 02. Some details...it now has 67,000 kilometers on it. It has a smallish rub mark on the tail from a bungee net,clear coat rubbed off,and a couple of small scrapes on the tail as well.

If you look close you can see some small marks on the upper right fairing. All is small cosmetics, does not affect performance.

All maintenance done by a certified motorcycle mechanic, no backyard hacking, oil changes and chain lubing done regularly.

New front tire, good rear, heated grips, K&N filter, new brake pads,steel braided lines,Suzuki ( or Givi? ) touring windscreen,Hayabusa chain guard, polished wheel lips,Corbin seat and pass. seat,all stock parts, maybe I am forgetting something?

Not wheelied, stoppied,or thrashed in any way, kilometers are mostly touring.
P6150395.jpg
P6150399.jpg
P6150396.jpg

somthing is wrong with this thread's size. nice bike. my best guess is under 6 grand. as long as it's in real good condition which it seems to be
good luck with your sell.

when buying or selling, I consult KBB, NADA, Cycletrader and completed listings on ebay to get a ballpark figure. good luck selling!

$6730 on the blue book retail. Very nice looking ride. Unfortunately you get little to nothing for most add-ons. Good luck with the sale.

No lower than 6k. i have the same one but its currently getting painted. good luck with the sale:cheerleader:

Nothung under $6,000. I picked mine up my 02 from a freind for $6,ooo with only 6,220 miles and mods. It will sell easy. Good luck with the sale.

What it is worth and what you can get, especially during the winter months is two differant things. If you have to sell it $5-6K would move it alot sooner.
If you can wait until spring $6+ MPO.

I would say with the market $5500-6000 at best. Its ashame because its a nice bike. I've seen GEN 2 08 models go for $7800 already

I've been in the market for an 08 as well. Before realizing I wanted an 08, I was looking at the previouse years. 05's were selling for $5500 on craigslist about a month ago.

I've been trying to sell my 07 zx6r so I can purchase an 08 busa, but as of right now I can't even give it away. Hopefully the market will pick up in the spring. :please:

$38.50 Ill pay cash and pick her up this weekend. Thanks :laugh:

Benwoj42- You can give it to me, ill pick it up in 2 weeks, found a deal on a Busa, so ill be busy this weekend :laugh:

Last edited:
See what loan value is from your bank is a lot better way to determine what its worth. If kbb says its woth 6k+ and bank only will loan 5k then its a hard sale imho.
Posted via Mobile Device

See what loan value is from your bank is a lot better way to determine what its worth. If kbb says its woth 6k+ and bank only will loan 5k then its a hard sale imho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very true. That is one of those things that you don't really think about.:whistle: I would say $500 more than what the bank will loan would probably be the most you could get. Good luck with the sale!!!!

Back