What's it for??

Sorry the judges say wrong answer
wink.gif

The busa does not come with a CT from the factory so why would they have it this way- it's for the rectifier thats back in there so it doesn't over heat .......it coverts AC to DC and any juice thats not needed it will ground it self  out and this generates alot of heat thus having the need for air flow to cool it.

What did I win?
sorry man, but it really is the right answer.

The centerstand is an option that can be bought for the bike. And like I said, it also helps you put it on the rear stand.

However why I know this is the right answer is that my last bike was a zx-11...which came standard with a centerstand. It also had a little indentation spot in the frame there and in the instruction manual it stated that was a grab spot for putting it on a center stand.

So....centerstand is a suzuki option for the busa, has a grab point in the same position as the zx-11 which had a factory center stand= grab point for center stand.

Cooling may be a function...but it is secondary.
How about both? No I don't need anymore shaving kits for today.

I can see it being used for a handle for the center stand and also to flow air to the rectifier, I wanted to see what the prize of the month was and since it's razors (a whole crap load)I'll give you the win this time.. hehehehehe

Pat
ROFL....
laugh.gif

Ya gotta be "smooth", bro!! hehe....

I'm tellin ya...

shaving kit...it's gotta be!

**this statement is endorsed by Nad Shavers Anonymous, a non-profit organization for the betterment of men**

i actually looked this up in the manual...

mechanical love... no further details provided.

Back