What's it for??

jusmoov

Registered
Dumb question but, just curious, does anyone know what the hole in the back of the tail, shifter side, is for? You can stick your hand up in it and feel the sub-frame.... theres one on the otherside too, but you can't reach up inside that one....ya know...gotta be some reason for it right??

It's there for when the POS kickstand flips up and dumps your bike you'll have something solid to grab onto while lifting it off the ground.
wow.gif

Actually I think it's there to grab while setting it on the optional center stand.

I always assumed it was so you had sumpin to grab when you put it on the center stand.. dunno why the other one is closed off thoguh.. it's just a little plastic cover..

kinda stupit since the bikes doesn't ahve a center stand unless you buy it ..

so maybe i'm wrong.

It's for putting screens in! What are you guys? Noobs?
j/k
tounge.gif

"does anyone know what the hole in the back of the tail, shifter side, is for? You can stick your hand up in it and feel..."

I'm out.

rech in there and feel upward. Theres a grab handle in there for a pass to hold onto GEEESH.. aint you ever rode beatch befor?

smile.gif

heheh...Rosco, ya 'ol biscuit! Where you been hidin, bro? Haven't seen ya around inna while!

Good to se ya back, bud...
beerchug.gif
and yeah...it's been awhile with the shaving thing.
laugh.gif

Hi Pac!

Been lurking around, was off the net for a while, moved to the capital (Emu Central), got a government job planning offshore border patrols instead of flying them. My ass is still tender from all the required security probes!
wow.gif

Your Busa back on the road?

PS Appologies for the thread highjack

Ross

aah, I see. ANd probes? Oh damn....
wow.gif

I'd tell the nurse/doctor that the only way they're gonna do that to me is if I get to do it to them.

My baby is almost ready to go....I just need to gather a couple of more parts and then embark on Mission Imppossible: Reassembly.

Ick...still thinkin about the probes. I would so kick some azz.....

No nurses, shaven or otherwise, just dudes in dark suits with endless questions and paperwork.

What parts you still missing?

Cheers
Ross

Oh yeah, like everyone else says, the hole at the rear
wow.gif
is for lifting onto the centre stand!

Back